Football's Future

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/foru ... y-packers/

JustJeff's Packers Forum

http://www.packersnews.net/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=1

Packer Chatters

http://packerchatters.com/

Packer Report (Formerly Scout)

https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Board/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I've never had a problem with Pack fans at the games. They are pretty classy, laid back. Now their QB, that's a different story.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am on Packerforum. They are pretty cool. Like Soulfishhawk said..they are pretty cool. Did the opener a couple years back and they were ok in their house.

I also bs with them in their chat box. No cursing..but still ok.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I recall packer fans leaving the Kingdome back when I had season tix. Nothing classy, laidback, or cool about any of those entitled obnoxious dickwads. Screw all of them. There were very few times I wanted to actually throat-punch opposing fans. Just once, in fact. It was those cheese-whiz-heads. These are the very best things I have to say about any of them. One of the best days of my long life was the 'frozen tundra of the Clink' MNF game in 2005 when we drove our enemies before us and heard the lamentations of their women.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3q5hp8ea said:
I recall packer fans leaving the Kingdome back when I had season tix. Nothing classy, laidback, or cool about any of those entitled obnoxious dickwads. Screw all of them. There were very few times I wanted to actually throat-punch opposing fans. Just once, in fact. It was those cheese-whiz-heads. These are the very best things I have to say about any of them. One of the best days of my long life was the 'frozen tundra of the Clink' MNF game in 2005 when we drove our enemies before us and heard the lamentations of their women.
I think you can find those fans for all teams in all sports. They're everywhere.

Looking thru the PackerRats forum I found they are questioning why they picked up Jimmy Graham. Reading the posts is all too familiar. One post actually said
It doesn't help being in this offense, but Jimmy might be a better blocker than receiver now.
Too funny.

This is an interesting tidbit
... Maybe too much was expected. Maybe the QB who is 30th in the NFL in completion pct. shares some blame? ...

I did not know Rogers was 30th in the league in completion percentage. Looked it up and, bam, there it was. 61.1%. 30th among 'starting' QBs. For those keeping score, that's right below Flacco and Bortles, while only ahead of Beathard, Rosen, Darnold, and Josh Allen.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I like the way you guys kept this post up for a day after the fact. After a game like that one, the Schadenfreude is most enjoyable... :lol: :twisted: Especially weeding your way through their game day threads, where you can witness the ups and downs in chronological order. So damn entertaining.... The game day threads from the NFCCG game against these guys a few years ago on some of these sites was absolutely priceless! :179417:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1dcnipmv said:
I like the way you guys kept this post up for a day after the fact. After a game like that one, the Schadenfreude is most enjoyable... :lol: :twisted: Especially weeding your way through their game day threads, where you can witness the ups and downs in chronological order. So damn entertaining.... The game day threads from the NFCCG game against these guys a few years ago on some of these sites was absolutely priceless! :179417:

Shhhh....they forgot.....dammit man. 8)

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":rxuqm2wa said:
BlueThunder":rxuqm2wa said:

Oh, hah hah.... No way man. They'll never forget that! They'll forget that as soon as we'll forget SB49.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2f8jnu6m said:
Seahawkfan80":2f8jnu6m said:
BlueThunder":2f8jnu6m said:

Oh, hah hah.... No way man. They'll never forget that! They'll forget that as soon as we'll forget SB49.

:2thumbs: