Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Packers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a must win game if we want any realistic outside shot at a wildcard. We lose this game and head to Carolina 4-6? Put a fork in us, we be done. The Seahawks have lost home field advantage over the past season and a half, inexplicably so. The Packers have yet to win on the road this year. Something has to give.

The Seahawks will play inspired football on Thursday night and in so doing, could possibly save their season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Packers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
HUGE game on Thursday, and yes it's is a MUST WIN. :lol:

After a couple games where the Hawks should/could have won at the end, this team is going to fired up to get back in the win column. Their prime time record speaks for itself, and the Pack is winless on the road.
I can't see the Pack being able to stop this top notch running game, and yes that does sound strange to say. They are one of the best in the league at pounding the rock, they tell you they're gonna' run it and you can't stop it.
No reason this team can't put up 170-250 yards on the ground against the Pack. Also, their secondary is pretty suspect. I think we pound the rock a lot, which sets up the passes over the top.

Getting Fluker and Carson back is big, let alone already having Penny and Davis in the mix to keep the backfield fresh.
Erin is an amazing player, so I don't expect a blowout at all. And the way our D is giving up big plays, especially in the running game and over the middle, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pack put up good yardage on us.

But I think we wear them down, eat up the clock and they run out of gas in the 4th.

Hawks 27-16
Russ with 2 TD passes, one to Lockett and one to Baldwin. Carson with a 2 yard rushing TD.
Hawks with 193 yards of rushing on the day.

kf3339

Reaction score
This is going to be a hard game to predict IMO.

Much will depend on whether Rogers is able to put up a ton of points early to make us have to abandon the run game and pass to get back into the game. Either way I don't see a low scoring game. I do see a close game.

Right now I see a very close win, but won't be surprised if we lose.

Hawks 31
Packers 27

Those scores could be easily flipped.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Agreed a must win. I originally had this as a loss but I dont think the Packers are scary at all. Playing in our building and we have Carson and Fluker back. Hawks win this one. 30-27

Ytd: 9-0

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This game feels like a toss up, so the only thing I'm predicting is that my eyes will bleed if we wear those damn green uniforms.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Finally, someone who recognizes how putrid those stupid radioactive green jerseys are. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Chawker

Reaction score
Another hard nose battle with good guys winning behind the powers of our talented and brilliant run game.

My Mighty Seahawks 24 :0190l:
The little cheese heads 20

Cheers

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
With Carson back....our RUN game goes to the next level. Hawks win 27-24. Seems strange saying that our opponent scores 24 points in our house!!! My how our Defense has slipped!!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Packers - 91
Seattle - 3

:D

Seriously - Seattle - 27
Packers - 23

chawx

Reaction score
A-a-ron is going to do some things to us that is going to piss us all off, that much is certain. Our D will give up at least 3-4 big plays, thanks to A-a-ron, that results in points for the Pack. BUT, our run game is humming, and I think we play this team how we played the Rams—ball control. Unless we get wrecked in the first quarter, we're going to run it 75% of the time by the half, I promise you that.

It's going to be close throughout and I don't think we start separating until the end as the Pack start to run out of steam from the 12s relentlessness and their body clocks thinking it's 2 hours later than it is. Someone's going to get a pick off A-a-ron, probably off a deflection, and seal the deal.

Seattle 37
Green Bay 27

...but it will feel closer.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But will he float in mid air to the stadium? I mean, he's good, but clearly he is some kind of god.
However, he really is an unreal QB, too bad he's such a dewsh.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3u88clmd said:
With Carson back....our RUN game goes to the next level. Hawks win 27-24. Seems strange saying that our opponent scores 24 points in our house!!! My how our Defense has slipped!!

We just ran for 273. What level do you want? Lol.