Help with Hawks Merchandise

Tet Corp

Reaction score
Hi, my 13 yr old daughter and I (from Toronto) are coming in Thursday to go to the game, departing Saturday after touring around Dowtown on Friday. We’re big fans and really looking forward to it. Sitting in section 309 first row so decent seats too.

Our question is about jerseys etc. We plan on going to the downtown pro shop and the one at at stadium. My daughter has been online on the pro shop website and really likes some of the colour rush shirts and also pink jerseys. She’s either a youth size ora really small ladies. I like the salute to service stuff. So, for someone who’s been recently, do the shops sell the same styles or items that we can find online, or should we order online and have what we like shipped to the store or perhaps the hotel?

Apologize in advance if I’ve posted this to the wrong spot. Feel free to move if so. Also posted on TA but not certain how much action that forum gets.

Go Hawks and thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Tet Corp":37vcfb8i said:
Hi, my 13 yr old daughter and I (from Toronto) are coming in Thursday to go to the game, departing Saturday after touring around Dowtown on Friday. We’re big fans and really looking forward to it. Sitting in section 309 first row so decent seats too.

Our question is about jerseys etc. We plan on going to the downtown pro shop and the one at at stadium. My daughter has been online on the pro shop website and really likes some of the colour rush shirts and also pink jerseys. She’s either a youth size ora really small ladies. I like the salute to service stuff. So, for someone who’s been recently, do the shops sell the same styles or items that we can find online, or should we order online and have what we like shipped to the store or perhaps the hotel?

Apologize in advance if I’ve posted this to the wrong spot. Feel free to move if so. Also posted on TA but not certain how much action that forum gets.

You might save a buck buying online, but you might get knock offs as well. Higher end jerseys made in China can be a good value.
There are a few spots in the stadium and at Touchdown City selling gear.
There are 2 large shops across the street from the stadium. There are also venders on the street selling Seahawk gear.
Lots of choices.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":1n421g2j said:
Tet Corp":1n421g2j said:

You might save a buck buying online, but you might get knock offs as well. Higher end jerseys made in China can be a good value.
There are 2 large shops across the street from the stadium. There are also venders on the street selling Seahawk gear.
Lots of choices.

What he said... just get to the game early and go to the pro shop on the west side of the stadium.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":39r5d4ne said:
LudwigsDrummer":39r5d4ne said:
Tet Corp":39r5d4ne said:

Lots of choices.

What he said... just get to the game early and go to the pro shop on the west side of the stadium.

I think they said the day before the game. GAME DAY, no matter what, the store is PACKED.

timmat

Reaction score
You mentioned going to the pro shop downtown, and the one at the stadium. The main one at the stadium has a larger selection than the one downtown. Although lots of the items found online are also available at the stadium pro shop, the inventory can vary - not all online items are available at the store, and vice versa.

And as another person posted, there are also three merchandise shops of varying sizes directly across the street from the stadium pro shop. So when leaving the stadium shop, cross the small street (Occidental) and begin walking south towards Safeco Field, and you'll run into 3 more merchandise stores.

That area is your best bet, as there are 4 spots including the stadium team shop, all within one block.

And for sure, you're much better off not going on game day. If it must be game day, that's when the downtown Seahawks Pro Shop would be a good option.

Have fun!

OP
OP
T

Tet Corp

Reaction score
Ok really appreciate the tips! And my daughter thanks you as well. We will hit all the stores you’ve mentioned.

LargentFan

Reaction score
Don't buy knockoffs. They look like crap. Like...really crap. I know that some of you might be saying that some are good, but you're wrong. They are all shit.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
With color rush being a thing of the past, and breast cancer awareness month being over, your chances of finding a color rush or pink jersey at the pro shop are slim. You will have a slightly higher chance of finding a pink jersey. If you know you definitely want either, I would recommend ordering online.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
LargentFan":k1gljalw said:
Don't buy knockoffs. They look like crap. Like...really crap. I know that some of you might be saying that some are good, but you're wrong. They are all shit.

Seahawks knock offs are very easy to spot...I have seen other knock offs for other teams that looked legit, but never the Seahawks. Probably get a Thomas jersey for 20 bucks in the pro shop.