Doug Baldwin over his knee issues

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Let's see if he reclaims his spot as top wr here as right now Lockett has taken that spot away. Guess we will see if he is still angry.

Nov 14 - 9:23 AM

Doug Baldwin - WR - Seahawks

Doug Baldwin said he's over his knee issues.

"It’s been a long time since I felt like myself," Baldwin told 710 ESPN Seattle. "Last week was the first day I woke up in the morning and didn’t feel pain. I’ve been dealing with this for four months, and I forgot what it felt like to not have pain." Baldwin was listed with a groin injury last week, but this confirms his knee issues are behind him. Now that he's fully healthy, Baldwin has potential for a second half rebound.

Source: ESPN 710 Seattle

Nov 14 - 9:05 A

Seymour

Reaction score
I was just posting about this. Zero TD for the season MUST be improved on from your #1 receiver. Hopefully he takes off. We sure could use him!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I wouldn't say he's "over" the knee issue, it's just feeling much better.

Baldwin's already said the knee is something he'll have to take care of in the off season, so it's not over, just better. Which is great news, and you could tell Sunday, looked much quicker and sharper.

LTH

Reaction score
YES! This team needs some ANGRY DOUG!!!! Go baby!!

LTH

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yes. It has been great to see some young receivers step up, but Doug has been missed. Our running offense needs a go to for third and short situations and some deep balls. I look forward to witnessing his expanded role. Things are different this year though. There aren't as many targets to go around and less scramble drill. He may get angry about that.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'm excited about this. I think Thursday was just a glimpse of what this offense can be. RW always seems to struggle against GB early but play well late (not sure if it's a mental thing or what) but with ADB, Lockett, Moore and this running game... I think we could have quite the power house offense.