Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks injury report.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Seahawks injury report.
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:18 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Re: Seahawks injury report.
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm
  • Thanks for posting.

Seems to me the classification of questionable means that they have to check out during game day warmups before they can play.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:15 pm

....................................... just following up with Packer posting.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 pm
  • Thanks Jville. Looked for it a bit ago and could not find it. Had work to do and got back here to find out you had it available. I found it over THERE too...and just did a bad bad...I hope I can live with it...... :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 pm
  • No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:05 pm
  • rcaido wrote:No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

No, he will not. He can't tackle at the NFL level it was a awesome story until week one.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:13 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:
    rcaido wrote:No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

No, he will not. He can't tackle at the NFL level it was a awesome story until week one.

His tackling was fine during the pre-season. Had nothing to with his disabilities but making the correct reads which were really bad. Maybe if Shaquem plays, his brother will start playing better. Seem like as soon as he got the bench, Shaquill been crapping the bed.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:47 pm
  • rcaido wrote:No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

Unlikely. Griffith has been nonexistent all year. Griffin, on the other hand, might see his playing time increased... 8)
    Knuck Chox
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm
  • Knuck Chox wrote:
    rcaido wrote:No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

Unlikely. Griffith has been nonexistent all year. Griffin, on the other hand, might see his playing time increased... 8)

You had me at Griffith...…………..

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 am
  • rcaido wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:

His tackling was fine during the pre-season.

Let me stop ya right there. You can get away with shoulder tackles in the preseason against preseason players. Week one in Denver showed otherwise.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:39 am
  • Let's see if the Hawks can't put 'Jimmy' back on the injury report. He needs to be rubbed and bumped some as he disappears then.

Doubt KJ plays much, the others will all show up to some degree or another. Griffin tackles well enough but his instincts and positional play still need work. he done quite well on ST so far and that is a positive.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information