Seahawks injury report.

Jville

Reaction score
Thanks for posting.

Seems to me the classification of questionable means that they have to check out during game day warmups before they can play.

Jville

Reaction score
Dr 5XOuUwAAUY7O

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1062845968398204928[/tweet]

Beca88001fce909d672151fopsmax7500quality80

....................................... just following up with Packer posting.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks Jville. Looked for it a bit ago and could not find it. Had work to do and got back here to find out you had it available. I found it over THERE too...and just did a bad bad...I hope I can live with it...... :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

rcaido

Reaction score
No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

sdog1981

Reaction score
rcaido":38nmomur said:
No KJ, does that mean Griffith will get a chance to play tomorrow in his place. He look really bad his first few weeks but lets see if he hasn't gotten better.

No, he will not. He can't tackle at the NFL level it was a awesome story until week one.

rcaido

Reaction score
sdog1981":18iydull said:
rcaido":18iydull said:

No, he will not. He can't tackle at the NFL level it was a awesome story until week one.

His tackling was fine during the pre-season. Had nothing to with his disabilities but making the correct reads which were really bad. Maybe if Shaquem plays, his brother will start playing better. Seem like as soon as he got the bench, Shaquill been crapping the bed.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
rcaido":zqmrljrb said:
Unlikely. Griffith has been nonexistent all year. Griffin, on the other hand, might see his playing time increased... 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
Knuck Chox":1n1cfasw said:
rcaido":1n1cfasw said:
Unlikely. Griffith has been nonexistent all year. Griffin, on the other hand, might see his playing time increased... 8)

You had me at Griffith...…………..

sdog1981

Reaction score
rcaido":1bsrfpnn said:
sdog1981":1bsrfpnn said:
rcaido":1bsrfpnn said:

His tackling was fine during the pre-season.

Let me stop ya right there. You can get away with shoulder tackles in the preseason against preseason players. Week one in Denver showed otherwise.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Let's see if the Hawks can't put 'Jimmy' back on the injury report. He needs to be rubbed and bumped some as he disappears then.

Doubt KJ plays much, the others will all show up to some degree or another. Griffin tackles well enough but his instincts and positional play still need work. he done quite well on ST so far and that is a positive.