Seahawks-49ers flexed out of Sunday night

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1062823094790680581[/tweet]

lukerguy

Reaction score
I don't blame them to be honest. I'm already sick of watching the 49ers- they got like 6 games in prime time this year.

Bandwagon76

Reaction score
Not bad at all. After we whoop up on the Niners it’ll be fun watching that game on Sunday night. That could turn out to be a huge game in the AFC. Regardless it should be one of the most highly touted games of the 2018 regular season.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":2lv0rxe5 said:
Yup, who ever sets prime time scheduling for the NFL is probably looking for a new job. They were clearly hoping the 4.99ers would compete this year.

Their hopes were well-founded until Jimmy G got hurt.

rcaido

Reaction score
i love primetime games though, hopefully we get an extra next year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bandwagon76":19tdkqed said:
Not bad at all. After we whoop up on the Niners it’ll be fun watching that game on Sunday night. That could turn out to be a huge game in the AFC. Regardless it should be one of the most highly touted games of the 2018 regular season.

Go Chiefs! So sick of the steelers. Pundits talk about how they won't show some games in primetime because they are blowouts, yet they couldn't replay the steelers panthers game enough. Where was the suspense in that game? idiotic.

94Smith

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":370l3otk said:
SpokaneHawks":370l3otk said:

Their hopes were well-founded until Jimmy G got hurt.

Not so sure we would have been a playoff team with Jimmy G. The defense has just been giving up a lot of late leads in 4th quarter. But maybe 8-8? The defense gave up leads in the Detroit game, GB, Chargers, second Arizona game, NYG game. The 49ers still have a lot of work to do on defense.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
Dammit so much! I have missed Hawks/Niners games in multiple seasons because I've been involved in a local annual holiday concert that takes place on Sunday evening this particular December weekend. This year, they finally moved the concert up to 3 p.m. to accommodate the schoolkids who participate. Sweet — for once, I get to perform, then go home and watch the game live!

But no. I'll still have to DVR the game and watch it later, like every year.

Thanks for nothing, sucky Niners.

MarylandHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":2xtykk63 said:
I don't blame them to be honest. I'm already sick of watching the 49ers- they got like 6 games in prime time this year.

I don't know, I think they could have played up the "Richard Sherman vs. Russell Wilson" angle if they'd tried.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Dang! It just means there's less time for beer before the game. Oh well. Where's the best bloody mary by the stadium anyway? Since I travel to games, I normally go to night games. This will be the first day game I've gone to that's a non-playoff game since 1988.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":mwkzklod said:
Dang! It just means there's less time for beer before the game. Oh well. Where's the best bloody mary by the stadium anyway? Since I travel to games, I normally go to night games. This will be the first day game I've gone to that's a non-playoff game since 1988.

Here's a another, maybe better plan, Sox:

Drink after the game either in celebration or to drown your sorrows. But watch the game sober and enjoy it fully! See? Win-win. :D

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
So, since we have played well in prime-time games, does this change lower our win chances? And if so, does it even matter against the 9ers? For instance, win probability drops from 98% to 96%.