Carolina Game

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Is anybody going to the game? I am meeting some friends from Charlotte there. Anybody interested in pregame or tailgate?

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
As you are all aware we have a huge weekend planned in November for our game against the Carolina Panthers!

This post is going to be fairly long explaining all of the events throughout the weekend. You can pick and choose what you would like to do.

Here is a rundown of how the entire weekend is planned!

Friday, 11/23: Queen City Invasion meet and greet will be held at Lucky Lou's Tavern on Park Road, Charlotte, North Carolina. It starts at 7 PM and there will be a $5 cover charge! There will be a 50/50 drawing. Mama Rawls plans to DJ. Come hang out with us and meet some cool 12's.

Saturday, 11/24: Queen City Invasion Rally 7 PM to midnight at Lucky Lou's Tavern, Park Rd, Charlotte, NC. $10 entry fee. You don't want to miss this party. It's going to be a blast. $10 entry fee can be pre-paid to avoid long lines. Get your wristband early! 50/50 drawing, a chance to win Seahawks gear. Discounted Beer and liquor drinks, Jello shots, food, and more! You must wear Seahawks gear to enter the rally!

Sunday 11/25: The Queen City Invasion tailgate! 895 W. Trade St. right beside the Hilton DoubleTree Hotel. $10 entry fee includes your food and drink. Sunnyside Bbq will be on site. I would suggest pre-ordering your BBQ plate it will be first come first served. We will have a few hot dog plates to sell.... again it will be first come first served and the hot dogs cannot be pre-ordered. As of right now it will be BYOB! We are conversing with a beer vendor but not sure it will be available. There will be no storage for a cooler so you will either have to take it back to your car or bring a disposable cooler that you can throw away. There are no parking spots available at the tailgate. The bus is available to pick up at the Home2 Suites in Rock Hill and at the Drury Inn & Suites in Charlotte off of Arrowood Road for $20 per person, spots are limited. If you are interested in a spot on the bus we would suggest getting that paid for right away! It will drop you at the tailgate. We will walk to the stadium. After the game we will not be returning to the tailgate area. We will be getting on the bus at a different location. So please make sure you have a place for your belongings.

T-shirts & Rally Towels

We are taking orders for the Rally t-shirt and towels now. Please specify your size. The cost will be $20 for shirts sizes up to XL, 2XL is $22, 3XL is $23, 4XL is $24 an 5XL is $25 and $6 for towels. The rally towel is going to be a tribute in memory of Paul Allen. We plan to do something special in his memory so you don't want to miss out on getting a towel. if you want one we would suggest that you pre-order one. They will be first come first served!

Field Passes

We are excited to announce we were able to get 2 field passes to raffle off for the Panther game. This means you will have access to the field prior to the game as players are warming up. You must have a ticket to the game to access the passes. Raffle tickets will be $10 each or you can purchase 12 tickets for $100 The drawing will be at the rally on Saturday night. Tickets are unlimited so you can purchase as many as you like. This is the first time that we have been offered field passes for a Carolina game so we are super excited!

TruHawkFan9.0

Reaction score
Just to piggyback in on this thread...

Does anyone have bars they recommend on Waikiki in Oahu to watch the Hawks play?
I think it will be a 7 am start time in Honolulu & I told the girlfriend we're watching this game no matter what.

Thanks.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I’ll be at the game. Coming in from Fayetteville that morning

OP
OP
H

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
It’s so awesome they have a Carolina Seahawkers group. I always wanted to start a Seahawkers group in NJ

Vahawkphan

Reaction score
Been a Hawks fan my whole life and have been visiting and a member on and off of .net for 20 years...(don't know why I feel I have to say that I've had to get different usernames over the years cause I am terrible at remembering usernames, passwords and which email address I used) anyways, I'll be there. I'm coming down Sunday morning and wanted to see if how we go about pre-ordering the Rally shirt and towels. thanks and Go Hawks.