Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

So our Thursday "color rush" uni is just typical all blue?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

And GO HAWKS! We should handle GB. Should be a fun night at the C-link...
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

RIP Les
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.

Oh hell yeah... No more of that BS! I love hearing that not only for our team, but I hated watching other teams with these stupid solid colors that I wasn't familiar with. On another note, on the Throwback uni games... I still wish they would let the Seahawks don the Silver helmets for throwback games. It would be so cool to see our current guys in old gear! The only minus I could see is that they may play like the teams that were wearing the throwback uni's... Stupid, I know, but a lot of you didn't live through those years... heh heh...

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• One could argue it might be time to shift the uniform at home...our former home field dominance has been eradicated. We are, what, 5-6 over the last two seasons at home?

Maybe blue over gray??

:stirthepot:
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers
    SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS XLVIII 43-8

Better to have a bottle in front of me,then a frontly lobotmy.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• Chawker wrote:I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers

I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• That is why I suggested we do a Green out in the stands....may blind the players tho....LOL :twisted:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• BlueThunder wrote:
    Chawker wrote:I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers

I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:

The haters are jealous and are going to hate regardless.

Chawker
    NET Veteran

• I have a better idea. Throwback. *boom* mic drop
    "...the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten." - Earl Thomas, discussing the Cowboys only offering a 2nd rounder in a trade for him.
    chawx
    NET Veteran

• I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.
    OpHawk
    NET Starter

• I thought that those green uniforms would throw Rogers off balance giving our guys a edge.

Chawker
    NET Veteran

• I loved the horrid neon greens simply because they seem to really annoy our enemies evidenced by all the complaining. Bring on the HATE, wah ha ha.

Go Hawks. :irishdrinkers:
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    NET Veteran

• OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.

That would look pretty cool. I wonder if for something different, they would ever wear blue jerseys, white pants?
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

that would look terrible as well
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:.

I think that's a good look, too. The all-neon green was hideous, and every time I see it I get bad memories of Richard Sherman going down with that horrible injury.
    Tusc2000
    NET Rookie

• I bet if we had done the all green, we would have lost.... hahahaha

RIP Les
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• Steve2222 wrote:I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

Solid look there, but what might blue over white look like for an alternate home uni? It's a combo not tried yet.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• chawx wrote:I have a better idea. Throwback. *boom* mic drop

Can we please get silver throwbacks?
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

• West TX Hawk wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

Solid look there, but what might blue over white look like for an alternate home uni? It's a combo not tried yet.

Love this one. Might see it this week as Carolina at times goes white at home. The all green has no place in sports. Disgusting
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

• OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

This!
    I'm liking it when people make fun of stuff like that. Flaunt it !
    TreeRon
    NET Starter

• TreeRon wrote:

This!
    I'm liking it when people make fun of stuff like that. Flaunt it !

Agreed.

See sig below. . .
    NET Veteran

• I was thinking that god-awful green thing, but only if we play the lambs in that yellow stuff they wore last night. That way we could look like a damn Jello salad out there.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information