Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

So our Thursday "color rush" uni is just typical all blue?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

    And GO HAWKS! We should handle GB. Should be a fun night at the C-link...
    Image
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

    RIP Les
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3598
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • BlueThunder wrote:If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

    And GO HAWKS! We should handle GB. Should be a fun night at the C-link...


    This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.
    Image

    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 19614
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • kidhawk wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

    And GO HAWKS! We should handle GB. Should be a fun night at the C-link...


    This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.


    Oh hell yeah... No more of that BS! I love hearing that not only for our team, but I hated watching other teams with these stupid solid colors that I wasn't familiar with. On another note, on the Throwback uni games... I still wish they would let the Seahawks don the Silver helmets for throwback games. It would be so cool to see our current guys in old gear! The only minus I could see is that they may play like the teams that were wearing the throwback uni's... Stupid, I know, but a lot of you didn't live through those years... heh heh...
    Image
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

    RIP Les
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3598
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • One could argue it might be time to shift the uniform at home...our former home field dominance has been eradicated. We are, what, 5-6 over the last two seasons at home?

    Maybe blue over gray??

    :stirthepot:
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 9322
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: Blue Springs, Missouri


  • I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers
    SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS XLVIII 43-8

    Better to have a bottle in front of me,then a frontly lobotmy.
    User avatar
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2099
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum


  • Chawker wrote:I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers


    I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:
    Image
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

    RIP Les
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3598
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • That is why I suggested we do a Green out in the stands....may blind the players tho....LOL :twisted:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8305
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


  • BlueThunder wrote:
    Chawker wrote:I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
    Jeers


    I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:


    The haters are jealous and are going to hate regardless.
    SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS XLVIII 43-8

    Better to have a bottle in front of me,then a frontly lobotmy.
    User avatar
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2099
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum


  • I have a better idea. Throwback. *boom* mic drop
    "...the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten." - Earl Thomas, discussing the Cowboys only offering a 2nd rounder in a trade for him.
    chawx
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1324
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT


  • I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.
    User avatar
    OpHawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 367
    Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am


  • I thought that those green uniforms would throw Rogers off balance giving our guys a edge.
    SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS XLVIII 43-8

    Better to have a bottle in front of me,then a frontly lobotmy.
    User avatar
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2099
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum


  • I loved the horrid neon greens simply because they seem to really annoy our enemies evidenced by all the complaining. Bring on the HATE, wah ha ha.


    Go Hawks. :irishdrinkers:
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2417
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm


  • OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

    Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24099
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

    Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.


    That would look pretty cool. I wonder if for something different, they would ever wear blue jerseys, white pants?
    User avatar
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2155
    Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

    Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.


    that would look terrible as well
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    User avatar
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2816
    Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm
    Location: Kirkland


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:.

    Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.


    I think that's a good look, too. The all-neon green was hideous, and every time I see it I get bad memories of Richard Sherman going down with that horrible injury.
    Tusc2000
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 224
    Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:33 am


  • I bet if we had done the all green, we would have lost.... hahahaha
    Image
    "Tackling is an attitude. You have to want to." Kam Chancellor

    RIP Les
    :les:
    User avatar
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3598
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

    Image
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1933
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • Steve2222 wrote:I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

    Image


    Solid look there, but what might blue over white look like for an alternate home uni? It's a combo not tried yet.
    User avatar
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2155
    Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am


  • chawx wrote:I have a better idea. Throwback. *boom* mic drop


    Can we please get silver throwbacks?
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1610
    Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:16 pm


  • West TX Hawk wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

    Image


    Solid look there, but what might blue over white look like for an alternate home uni? It's a combo not tried yet.


    Love this one. Might see it this week as Carolina at times goes white at home. The all green has no place in sports. Disgusting
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1348
    Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 pm


  • OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.


    This!
    I'm liking it when people make fun of stuff like that. Flaunt it !
    TreeRon
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 377
    Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:48 pm


  • TreeRon wrote:
    OpHawk wrote:I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.


    This!
    I'm liking it when people make fun of stuff like that. Flaunt it !


    Agreed.

    See sig below. . .
    ____________
    BLUE and GREEN...
    User avatar
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1978
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am


  • I was thinking that god-awful green thing, but only if we play the lambs in that yellow stuff they wore last night. That way we could look like a damn Jello salad out there.
    User avatar
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 6614
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet




It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information