So our Thursday "color rush" uni is just typical all blue?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

And GO HAWKS! We should handle GB. Should be a fun night at the C-link...

kidhawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":39eadd9b said:
If so, fantastic. I heard GB is doing all white. So it should just look like a non color-rush game right? From what I've read, that's the plan. Anything but those gawd-awful neon green things. Not that I hate them, it's just that everybody makes fun of us when we wear 'em... :oops: :lol:

This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
kidhawk":d5zega3s said:
BlueThunder":d5zega3s said:

This is why I was so happy to hear that they ended the mandatory color rush uni's for TNF....I'd much rather have our blue uni over that green monstrosity.

Oh hell yeah... No more of that BS! I love hearing that not only for our team, but I hated watching other teams with these stupid solid colors that I wasn't familiar with. On another note, on the Throwback uni games... I still wish they would let the Seahawks don the Silver helmets for throwback games. It would be so cool to see our current guys in old gear! The only minus I could see is that they may play like the teams that were wearing the throwback uni's... Stupid, I know, but a lot of you didn't live through those years... heh heh...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
One could argue it might be time to shift the uniform at home...our former home field dominance has been eradicated. We are, what, 5-6 over the last two seasons at home?

Maybe blue over gray??

:stirthepot:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Chawker":287ajnjv said:
I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
Jeers

I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That is why I suggested we do a Green out in the stands....may blind the players tho....LOL :twisted:

Chawker

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2ri8g9j5 said:
Chawker":2ri8g9j5 said:
I like the action green uniforms. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
Jeers

I wouldn't have hated it. I found it a cool change of pace. But man, we got hammered by the haters... :roll: :lol:

The haters are jealous and are going to hate regardless.

OpHawk

Reaction score
I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I loved the horrid neon greens simply because they seem to really annoy our enemies evidenced by all the complaining. Bring on the HATE, wah ha ha.

Go Hawks. :irishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OpHawk":1yvk0q3x said:
I liked the all green once a year. Don't really give a crap what the rest of the nation thinks.
Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3jzzm73p said:
OpHawk":3jzzm73p said:
Green jerseys with blue pants would rock. The green on green was too much green.

That would look pretty cool. I wonder if for something different, they would ever wear blue jerseys, white pants?

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3bg164ch said:
OpHawk":3bg164ch said:

that would look terrible as well

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ho158bv said:
OpHawk":1ho158bv said:

I think that's a good look, too. The all-neon green was hideous, and every time I see it I get bad memories of Richard Sherman going down with that horrible injury.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

03062016 irvin01 780x537

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":15a0zwx3 said:
I really do wish the Seahawks would wear blue tops and grey pants more often. Such a good look.

03062016 irvin01 780x537

Solid look there, but what might blue over white look like for an alternate home uni? It's a combo not tried yet.