Russ finally cut it lose

evergreen

Reaction score
Classic come back. Seemed more clutch on both sides. Plus Green Bay seemed really good too.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
When he hit his back foot and let it rip (on the TD pass to Dickson) to beat the blitz I screamed FINALLY!!!!!

How many times have we watched him flail around and take a sack in that scenario. He hit a hot route and my goodness I wish we could do that against the blitz more often.

Beautiful.

LTH

Reaction score
This is a championship run man!!! The only thing this team needs to do is get into the playoffs then anything is possible everyone is even...

LTH

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
LTH":1q1jkcgh said:
This is a championship run man!!! The only thing this team needs to do is get into the playoffs then anything is possible everyone is even...

LTH

Except for home field advantages.

And potential injuries.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3qok36pm said:
When he hit his back foot and let it rip (on the TD pass to Dickson) to beat the blitz I screamed FINALLY!!!!!

How many times have we watched him flail around and take a sack in that scenario. He hit a hot route and my goodness I wish we could do that against the blitz more often.

Beautiful.

In that scenario?? Over his 7 year career Russ usually makes a great play :sarcasm_off:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Scorpion05":w3w5a1k5 said:
Hawkpower":w3w5a1k5 said:

Beautiful.

In that scenario?? Over his 7 year career Russ usually makes a great play :sarcasm_off:

Actually Russ does have a tendency to be clutch, I should have clarified- often he takes an ugly sack rather than hitting his back foot and drilling a receiver when pressure comes. Now maybe that has been partially due to a lack of a hot route/Bevell issues- but to see him make a team pay by getting rid of the ball on time was just awesome.