Seattle sacks Rogers 5 times.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The previous 2 games Seattle was unable to pressure the QB . Well that changed tonight and pressure on Rogers was the difference in the game along with Wilson. If they can do that the rest of the year there's a realistic chance for a Wildcard.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Clark is a beast. Jacob Martin is on a great trajectory. And Rasheem Green finally showed up.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1rllj22m said:
Clark is a beast. Jacob Martin is on a great trajectory. And Rasheem Green finally showed up.

Defense that's the way we get to the playoffs.

Rat

Reaction score
Clark earned himself some money tonight. Hopefully not with the Rams or Niners.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Not to mention that on two of those sacks, it looked like Rodgers was going to be able to scramble for a first down and more with wide open turf in front of him.

Just a clutch performance in the 2nd half

TwilightError

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2aznwyi0 said:
Not to mention that on two of those sacks, it looked like Rodgers was going to be able to scramble for a first down and more with wide open turf in front of him.

Just a clutch performance in the 2nd half

Yes very clutch on the D. Awful 3rd quarter for the O though. So frustrating with Wilson holding the ball too long. The 4th was another story!

LTH

Reaction score
The D line is a solid, underrated group... Highly motivated... I really like them!!

LTH

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
LTH":338h87sz said:
The D line is a solid, underrated group... Highly motivated... I really like them!!

LTH
Yep. The D line is by far the strongest facet of this defense.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Played lights out but also shout out to actually making proper scheme adjustments overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It was great to see the 5 sacks, and at crucial times as well.
More please! 8)

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Pass rush definitely showed up today. That said, Rodgers took some sacks that would make Seahawks fans break their Tv if it was Russ. Held the ball longer than 5 seconds at times.

That said, pretty impressive to just stay disciplined and make him pay for it. Great pass coverage on the back end as well. But we still need to focus on pass rush in the off season

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1vc1xijz said:
Pass rush definitely showed up today. That said, Rodgers took some sacks that would make Seahawks fans break their Tv if it was Russ. Held the ball longer than 5 seconds at times.

That said, pretty impressive to just stay disciplined and make him pay for it. Great pass coverage on the back end as well. But we still need to focus on pass rush in the off season

I completely agree pass rush and offensive line they get that right next draft Seattle will be back to a 10-6 team.

AgentDib

Reaction score
My initial take was a lot different, namely that most of our pressure was attributable to good coverage. The TV broadcast might change my mind tomorrow but I think the few blown coverages made things look worse than they were. On most passing plays Rodgers either had time to throw or bought time by scrambling and the coverage was quite good most of the time.

seabowl

Reaction score
AgentDib":30aw54u6 said:
My initial take was a lot different, namely that most of our pressure was attributable to good coverage. The TV broadcast might change my mind tomorrow but I think the few blown coverages made things look worse than they were. On most passing plays Rodgers either had time to throw or bought time by scrambling and the coverage was quite good most of the time.

Yes most were plain coverage sacks.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
That 2nd half defense, as it was last week, was really good. Great adjustments

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1gjqwy8f said:

Absolutely! I'd like to see more adjustments after Q1

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I find the comments interesting. When looking at overall picture it seems like there are just inconsistencies with the defense. They can do all things (cover, pass rush, run stuff) but usually not all together. It seems to me like as time progresses and players get more experience with the game and each other there will be more consistency of play where the D line and secondary are all playing better at the same time. Until then we will see more explosive plays against us exploiting it.

Plus we did not have KJ as well.

sutz

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2stgp9tw said:
Uncle Si":2stgp9tw said:

Absolutely! I'd like to see more adjustments after Q1
That is harder to do, and nearly impossible if the O is throwing 3 and outs.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3mzmjc7b said:

Same point I made to Twisted when he said "the defense could not improve". They sure as hell have in the 2nd half the last couple of games! If they didn't, they lose that game.