Seattle the number 1 rushing offense in the NFL.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
They better be look how much they run the ball. Lol. This offense will make Russell Wilson a glorified game manager. He has to be a game manager in this system. Yeah we just beat the packers but I don’t like this offense. We’re too predictable and run it on 1st downs like 90% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If we run and nobody can stop it ... means we aren't as predictable as you believe.
Did you see the end of the game last night?
GB knew we running.
I knew we running.
My mom knew we running.
And we ran.
And we moved the chains. Cause we can.
No need for gimmicks.
We did it to the RAMS for almost 300 yards? In their house?

ludakrishna

Reaction score
dopeboy206":12guqvz3 said:
They better be look how much they run the ball. Lol. This offense will make Russell Wilson a glorified game manager. He has to be a game manager in this system. Yeah we just beat the packers but I don’t like this offense. We’re too predictable and run it on 1st downs like 90% of the time.

That’s exactly what Russell Wilson is. He is an Elite Game Manager. He doesn’t have the consistency to be an elite QB. If we’re running for 170+ yards with very few of those yards via Russell scrambling, I’m on board.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":t8cq40jl said:
dopeboy206":t8cq40jl said:

That’s exactly what Russell Wilson is. He is an Elite Game Manager. He doesn’t have the consistency to be an elite QB. If we’re running for 170+ yards with very few of those yards via Russell scrambling, I’m on board.

If by "consistency" you mean completion percentage, and I don't know how you could possibly mean anything else of substance, then you're argument is wrong. He may not put up the same % that Brees is this year, but Drew is playing at an otherworldly level. Russ is very consistent.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I like this offense and the run game.

Our team is unique to the league and other teams will have to prepare for it.

They know we're going to run but they aren't able to stop it completely. Maybe because other defenses are used to the defending the passing game and are built around that.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I actually like it. it is called "Having an identity". We dare anyone to stop us. They can't.
I believe our biggest weakness right now is ... If we just had a reasonable defense.
What I find stunning is ... The Excellent run game didn't cost us any "extra" money. We could have had this run game 3 years ago with our amazing defense ... just imagine that.
Pete must be kicking himself for sticking with Cable for all these years.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
dopeboy206":clsp98or said:

I’m the opposite. A good run game is a thing of beauty. It is Seahawks football dating back to the Knox era. I love this offense. Just clean up the false starts.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
This is a winning formula. It has been for years. Yes, a great passing attack is also a winning formula but IMO it still doesn't compare to having an ELITE running attack. Wearing down defenses is key to 2nd half success.

I'd like to see RW run the ball more though. It's open way too many times for him to not run.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Well, we tried the pass first approach in the first two games....
We won a SB with a run first approach...
No one complained with BeastMode running the ball more then Russ throwing the ball...

Am I missing something?

lukerguy

Reaction score
This year it looks like there's going to be no gain, and Carson falls forward for 6.. and you're like, "was that really 6? It looked like it was going to be 2-3"..

Last year was the opposite. THere'd be what looks like a hole and he'd fall forward for 3 and you'd think "That was a good gain".

GeekHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1ad0iubz said:

Gawd. How many times do we have to see how badly Madden and fantasy football have ruined people's ability to just enjoy football?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

lukerguy

Reaction score
GeekHawk":osvw91zx said:
dopeboy206":osvw91zx said:

Gawd. How many times do we have to see how badly Madden and fantasy football have ruined people's ability to just enjoy football?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you know how special it is to run it 90% on 1st downs, and other teams know that and they still average 5 YPC? Have you seen the "bite" of the LBs every time russ pulls it back for P/A? Yeah that's how you dominate games down the stretch and in the playoffs. This team is build for the playoffs/cold weather.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3hwcx85j said:
Russ is very consistent.

I'm not sure how you can make this argument given how wildly Russ's play varies from quarter to quarter, and always has. His misfires yesterday and in the last two games make it hard to place him at the elite level for me, at least this season.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3f7ysz6k said:
ludakrishna":3f7ysz6k said:
dopeboy206":3f7ysz6k said:

If by "consistency" you mean completion percentage, and I don't know how you could possibly mean anything else of substance, then you're argument is wrong. He may not put up the same % that Brees is this year, but Drew is playing at an otherworldly level. Russ is very consistent.

The run game has covered his inconsistency. He has been terrible to begin games and then picks it up in crunch time when the opposing teams are playing prevent.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I'll not call RW elite until he throws for 300 plus yards, he personally runs for 50 yds. and the other backs gain 200 yds. a game. :D

Jville

Reaction score
The spectacle of them asserting their will to run against 8 man fronts is awesome.