Anyone have video of the close up on Rogers getting sacked?

evergreen

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I can’t remember which sack it was. Second half I think. But they zoomed in on him real close and left it on to forever. OMG it was priceless. His helmet was getting all twisted around and he’s grimacing. He looked a little uncomfortable. Please share a clip or link. It’s so awesome it’s like Christmas.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I remember that play well, with the chin strap jammed across his mouth you could almost hear him saying ShMIgTk!!!! LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2e878ffc said:
I remember that play well, with the chin strap jammed across his mouth you could almost hear him saying ShMIgTk!!!! LOL

Wow...did not know you could read lips. Awesome. :twisted:

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":345gu9oh said:
scutterhawk":345gu9oh said:

I thought I heard him screaming like a girl ,but it could have been his chin strap squeaking across his teeth

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
Thanks for that beautiful picture! Erin looks a little uncomfortable.

253hawk

Reaction score
PrestigiousAccurateElephant-size_restricted.gif

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He made some unreal throws, and obviously he's an all-time great. But, the way he throws his receivers under the bus is weak sauce.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":38tqxifd said:
scutterhawk":38tqxifd said:

Comes from being hard of hearing + hard of listening to boot. :smilingalien: :smilingalien:

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
That video is great. It’s not the one I’m looking for though. The best one is more from the side and even longer than that one. I’m surprised they let it go so long before cutting to a commercial. Even more of his helmet getting all twisted around. Dang should’ve pennied up for NFL game pass.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
but he still made over $800k AND has Danica to rub his boo boos......

ivotuk

Reaction score
Anybody else see Clay Matthews pile drive Russell in to the turf?

Refs missed that one. He definitely used his weight to drive RW in to the ground

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":wjbh8f9b said:

Refs missed that one. He definitely used his weight to drive RW in to the ground

Yeah it was pretty obvious.

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
I saw that and said since he’s had all the fines they must be afraid to throw the flag. He landed on him.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
ivotuk":q5tmirln said:

I caught that too. He is a dirty player. The new rule was instituted because of an injury causing pile drive to the drama queen himself, Rogers. After seeing that his own player is one of the most guilty parties of that type of hit he went on to defend him and subsequently have the weight of the rule lightened up on. So now it's like it was never there.

jmahon316

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":11brnehg said:
ivotuk":11brnehg said:

I caught that too. He is a dirty player. The new rule was instituted because of an injury causing pile drive to the drama queen himself, Rogers. After seeing that his own player is one of the most guilty parties of that type of hit he went on to defend him and subsequently have the weight of the rule lightened up on. So now it's like it was never there.

I'm hearing that Clay won't be extended and this is his last year as a Packer, and Fackrell is supposed to be his replacement.