Favorite Play so Far

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
With all of the changes. I thought I'd share my two favorite Offensive plays of the season so far. Post yours up! offense or defense, let's see em.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1056688107448225792[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1061738984634748929[/tweet]

lukerguy

Reaction score
Not kidding you.. That 2nd down run that sealed the game vs GB was my favorite play of the season.

They knew the Hawks were running, the Hawks knew they were running, the fans knew they were running, the broadcasters knew they were running... and they finished the game off with a 7 yard run up the gut on 2nd and 6.

The Hawks finally finished a game like they used too.. and that to me is huge reason for optimism.

Chawker

Reaction score
The "aussie sweep" it was a message to the rest of the team that showed them that sometimes you can achieve what you set your mind to do. Believe in yourself.
Cheers

justafan

Reaction score
Great plays. My favorite was actually a series. The first drive in the first rams game. 1st and 20 Carson runs for 17 or something 2 more runs gets a first down. Right up the gut.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":1bjw8h8s said:
Not kidding you.. That 2nd down run that sealed the game vs GB was my favorite play of the season.

They knew the Hawks were running, the Hawks knew they were running, the fans knew they were running, the broadcasters knew they were running... and they finished the game off with a 7 yard run up the gut on 2nd and 6.

The Hawks finally finished a game like they used too.. and that to me is huge reason for optimism.

There is a lot of importance to our ability to run now, even in obvious running downs and situations.

Watching the Pittsburgh/Jacksonville and Detroit/Carolina games, both home teams--Lions and Jags--had the ball with 5 or less minutes to go, and a one-TD or more lead, and neither were able to hold the ball, and both opponents scored. Panthers tied the Lions with 1 min. remaining, and Steelers are a FG from tying with 1 minute left.

Edit: Panthers missed 2pt. conversion for the loss, but Steelers have the ball back with over a minute left. Because, again, even with Fournette, they couldn't grind out the clock.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Dangeruss taking the snap and kneeling in victory formation.........I really wanna see that play every freakin week from now on out.

Go Hawks!!! :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So many good choices, but I'll go off the map a little. Corner route TD to Lockett earlier in the season, just an unreal throw and catch.