Mychael Kendricks Countdown!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Returns to practice after the TNF game!

Kendricks ...will get credit for time served — he has missed the past three games and will miss the next five. That means Kendricks can return for Seattle’s Monday Night Football game Dec. 10 against Minnesota, an NFL official confirmed.

Kendricks can return to practice two weeks before that, or after the Seahawks play Green Bay on Nov. 15, the league confirmed.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... in-season/

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Awesome. This was a great grab by the FO.

rcaido

Reaction score
Way too many games, should have been maximum 4 games. 8 games is way over the top but man we sure could have used him last couple games.

At least he's available for the Vikings games. Maybe we can sneak one against the Chiefs too.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Very good news. With KJ’s injuries, Gordon Gekko Kendricks can step right in where he left off.

seabowl

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2ifgdfdf said:
Very good news. With KJ’s injuries, Gordon Gekko Kendricks can step right in where he left off.

Gives new meaning to the phrase "inside" linebacker

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
seabowl":1w5jb7ep said:
West TX Hawk":1w5jb7ep said:

Gives new meaning to the phrase "inside" linebacker

So true! No doubt he’s flying back here on Blue Star Airlines.

Seymour

Reaction score
ivotuk":2ytoxph3 said:
Returns to practice after the TNF game!

Kendricks ...will get credit for time served — he has missed the past three games and will miss the next five. That means Kendricks can return for Seattle’s Monday Night Football game Dec. 10 against Minnesota, an NFL official confirmed.

Kendricks can return to practice two weeks before that, or after the Seahawks play Green Bay on Nov. 15, the league confirmed.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... in-season/

That cant be right. Why you say he will miss the next 5?

mistaowen

Reaction score
He helped salvage the D early this season. I hope they can lock him up for a couple years, even with a little rust he was making plays.

Seymour

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2xpizl6p said:
Seymour":2xpizl6p said:
That cant be right. Why you say he will miss the next 5?

The quoted article was published 4 games ago.

Thank you. He didn't use quotes so I assumed he wrote that?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Mychal Kendricks is returning to practice. I have to say, getting him back on the field for that December Tenth Game against the Vikings will be HUGE. I think this one gamble, may be the difference down the stretch. C'mon Hawks, lets crush those Kittys out in Carolina and get to the Vikings Game healthy.

He'll probably be in prison after this season, he KNOWS it's his last season and I'm betting he comes back and plays like it's the last time he'll ever get the opportunity again. A hard hitting linebacker with that kind of chip on their shoulder? Let's go! I'm all in.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...o-seahawks-can-attend-practices-and-meetings/

zetes

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with what you wrote. I just hope they resign him for next season since he will most likely be playing the start of next September. I just rewatched the Bears game and he was all over the field in that game. He would be a great replacement for KJ Wright who is on his last legs and should NOT be resigned by the Seahawks.

Z.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I know one thing. Him and B-Wags will be a scary combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":od414l5r said:
Mychal Kendricks is returning to practice.

He'll probably be in prison after this season.
I don't think he will be. Before this he had no history of illicit behavior. As a first-time offender, and one who is totally cooperating with the officials, I'm thinking he'll get probation and a fine.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1smhwokq said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1smhwokq said:
Mychal Kendricks is returning to practice.

He'll probably be in prison after this season.
I don't think he will be. Before this he had no history of illicit behavior. As a first-time offender, and one who is totally cooperating with the officials, I'm thinking he'll get probation and a fine.

I hope you’re right. Hopefully the Judges aren’t selected the same way Referees are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmahon316

Reaction score
I really hope we invest in him long-term. He's still young and quick and I think he'll fit in really well with this defense. The question is, will he want big-time money to stay with the Hawks or will he give them a slight discount for being the only team to give him a chance? I'm pretty sure if he serves any kind of punishment during the off-season that will allow him to play all season next year, he'll be getting big offers from other teams because "It's alright now, he served his time". Hopefully he's not greedy and stays loyal to the team. Would LOVE to get his jersey next, but not squeezing the trigger unless he signs 4+ years (Which I'm really hoping will happen)

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I think he will sign with us as nobody gave him a chance besides us when the chips were down.