Pro Bowl/All Pro Watch

Steve2222

Reaction score
Who You guys got right now. I’m not taking into account all the alternative that get in with injuries and Super Bowl players and what not.

Pro Bowl

Wilson
Britt
Brown
Clark
Reed
Wagner
Dickson

All Pro

Wagner (having a solid year and name recognition alone)
Clark (though outside of QB, DL might be the toughest position to make All Pro)
Dickson (another tough one. Though he’s a super star already at the position)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's a crowded conference for QB's seeking a Hawaii trip, and 4-3 defensive ends always have an uphill push to make the Pro Bowl over 3-4 stat guys. Although, if anyone were to make an exception, it'd be Clark.

I've wondered if Fluker has made enough noise this year, on a famously reinvented line, to merit a nod.

Lockett should get a look.

OP
OP
Steve2222

Steve2222

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":dy5t5z7c said:
It's a crowded conference for QB's seeking a Hawaii trip, and 4-3 defensive ends always have an uphill push to make the Pro Bowl over 3-4 stat guys. Although, if anyone were to make an exception, it'd be Clark.

I've wondered if Fluker has made enough noise this year, on a famously reinvented line, to merit a nod.

Lockett should get a look.

Frank Clark is producing crazy stats though. He’s on pace for 16 sacks lol. There’s zero chance a 16 sack guy is left off the Pro Bowl team

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Wilson, Clark, Wagner and Dickson to Probowl.
No all pros unless we sustain a run of excellence at the end.

OP
OP
Steve2222

Steve2222

Reaction score
Wagner is the highest rated LB in advanced stats in the league (which get taken seriously now) and is a consensus 1-2 Best MLB in the league. He will be All Pro.

We also have the best running game in the league. I find it hard to believe an OL or HB would be left off the Pro
Bowl team with that resume.

Also name me three QBs you would put ahead of Wilson on the Pro Bowl team (realizing that either Goff or Brees is going to the Super Bowl hence not playing).

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Wow....this is a great question.

Wagner, Clark, and Michael Dickson should make it. This is the number one run team so someone from the Oline has to make it too.

Shaz

Reaction score
Wagner will make All-Pro

Wilson, Wagner, Clark, Dickson and Fluker will make Pro-Bowl

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Steve2222":3qqyh5cz said:
Wagner is the highest rated LB in advanced stats in the league (which get taken seriously now) and is a consensus 1-2 Best MLB in the league. He will be All Pro.

We also have the best running game in the league. I find it hard to believe an OL or HB would be left off the Pro
Bowl team with that resume.

Also name me three QBs you would put ahead of Wilson on the Pro Bowl team (realizing that either Goff or Brees is going to the Super Bowl hence not playing).

Not sure the all-pro voters which consist of a lot of old school media types take the advanced stats that seriously. Tackles, INT's and Sacks and big time plays in big games seem to be what influences most all pro votes. PFF rating is likely ignored by a lot of voters.

Goff, Brees, Newton, Rodgers, Ryan probably all get serious ProBowl attention over Wilson, unless he makes a big 2015 style run.

And Run-blocking OL never seem to get their due. Probably because there isn't a handy stat for that other than yds gained which too often gets credited to the RB. Sacks given up is an easier stat to use to determine pass blocking even though it's kind of stupid given a dink and dunk quick pass offense like NE will always have fewer sacks than a more vertically designed passing attack.

Not saying you are wrong but i think a lot of our players making all pro and pro bowl is going to come down to us playing big in the upcoming Carolina, Minnesota and KC games.

chris98251

Reaction score
Unless your lighting it up during the year most players have got in on past performance anyway.

All Pro is what means something anyway.

Atradees

Reaction score
I finally got my Adopt a Probowl Rookie call correct.

Wagner, Wilson, Dickson and Frank Clark.

It will be Rams vs Chiefs like probowl Im sure.

Coxal

Reaction score
Wagner Pro Bowl and All Pro
Clark Pro Bowl
Dickson Pro Bowl

Short for Wilson this year but with 2 QBs playing the SB and usual injured player he might keep rollin as Pro Bowler.
Also, we may have a surprise like Fluker, Britt ou McDougald ! Will love too at least.