My SO's family member who is dying near Seattle.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I met my SO's cousin at their family's place out on the East Coast, toward the end of the summer in 2016. I happened to have my Seahawks shoes on. She noticed them. We kinda insta-bonded over that being that she lives near Seattle. We said we'd be going up to the Clink to catch a game together.

We all had things going on in our lives, so it didn't happen that next season, so we thought it would this season.

But then, her cancer spread. She did all the right things to prevent this. (And, I'm emotional, being that I signed up for this forum while off-work for surgery to prevent that happening to me; it's the crucial catch after all.) She's with us still, but her condition is declining.

OK, now I'm bawling thinking of what pmedic did for Radish in the Chargers game, because while hope springs eternal, I don't think she's going to more games.

Anyway, I keep thinking how her face lit up when she saw the shoes, the whole conversation there by the Atlantic, how dedicated a fan she was, and how we were so sure we'd see a game together. Does anyone know whether the Seahawks organization might send her a card/acknowlegement or who to contact? It would mean a lot to her and to her family.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2sg9jfun said:
I met my SO's cousin at their family's place out on the East Coast, toward the end of the summer in 2016. I happened to have my Seahawks shoes on. She noticed them. We kinda insta-bonded over that being that she lives near Seattle. We said we'd be going up to the Clink to catch a game together.

We all had things going on in our lives, so it didn't happen that next season, so we thought it would this season.

But then, her cancer spread. She did all the right things to prevent this. (And, I'm emotional, being that I signed up for this forum while off-work for surgery to prevent that happening to me; it's the crucial catch after all.) She's with us still, but her condition is declining.

OK, now I'm bawling thinking of what pmedic did for Radish in the Chargers game, because while hope springs eternal, I don't think she's going to more games.

Anyway, I keep thinking how her face lit up when she saw the shoes, the whole conversation there by the Atlantic, how dedicated a fan she was, and how we were so sure we'd see a game together. Does anyone know whether the Seahawks organization might send her a card/acknowlegement or who to contact? It would mean a lot to her and to her family.

Put this on the front page. I know that my friends husband got to go to a game for free due to the nature of his illness and was one posted on the rememberance page of the one Seahawk game pamphlet as well as the Radish. This one is deserved on page one. Please.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Stupid question, do you mean putting this in the regular net forum? Is this allowed by the mods? Thanks in advance.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Some would argue that this is personal and not related to the team.

The fact is you’re looking for information related directly to the Seahawks, so sure, it qualifies to be on the main page.

I can’t offer much personally but I do remember at least one instance the “fallen” fans were listed on a program.

Possibly that’s a once a season thing.

Hopefully it’s not something you will need to look into any time soon.

Prayers, thoughts, and positive vibes to you and yours.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would think the public relations people at the Seahawks would be the contact and through them someone.