Wyman’s Football 101 How Aaron Rodgers beat Seahawks Cover 1

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dave Wyman’s Football 101: How Aaron Rodgers beat Seahawks’ Cover 1

In Dave Wyman’s latest Football 101 video, he breaks down how star Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found a mismatch in Green Bay’s favor against Seattle’s Cover 1 to connect on a touchdown pass with running back Aaron Jones in the second quarter.

[youtube]NtVOiY038j8[/youtube]

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/550567/wy ... s-cover-1/

ALSO, LINKS to more videos on the page. :2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1mppc7dh said:
This is the importance of future HoFer Earl Thomas.
Yep. So much of our Cover1/Cover 3 concepts depended on ET's speed and smarts. Tedrick is young, and in many ways is still learning the ropes in the NFL. Hopefully he continues to develop and grow into the position, or we draft another top flight center fielder. Pete is all about the secondary and usually drafts at least one/two DB every year. He's always looking for 'that guy' that will do what he needs.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Re the free safety should be looking for the worst matchup, could you not make a case that Adams on Flowers is also a bad matchup (for the Hawks) and he may have been initially shading that way?

Whatever happened, they'll need to have an answer for the Panthers doing the same thing with McCaffrey.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I certainly worried more about Adams than Jones, but perhaps that is because I haven't seen enough of Jones to realize how much of a threat he is.

sutz

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3vwyk8yf said:
I certainly worried more about Adams than Jones, but perhaps that is because I haven't seen enough of Jones to realize how much of a threat he is.
Adams was ripping us apart. I'm not surprised that Thompson bit on his route. :229031_shrug:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, I've never played fantasy football, but my co-workers talk about Adams all the time. He is a flat out baller.

94Smith

Reaction score
hawknation2018":22dk19qu said:
This is the importance of future HoFer Earl Thomas.

I'm hoping he is a 49er next year. Makes sense. It's the same system, Sherman is here, he'll have the incentive to play the Seahawks twice a year. #Seahawksshouth