Doug Baldwin Questionable?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Anyone have an updated status on my man? I know he hasn't been 100% this year, but he's show up/out the last couple of games. A healthy Doug is a big factor for us.

sutz

Reaction score
A groin issue, apparently. Sucks, he was just getting back into form the past couple of games.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Baldwin is a game-time decision, as they want to see how he is moving in warm ups before they decide whether to activate him.

They just signed Keenan Reynolds from the practice squad.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they rested Baldwin the next couple weeks to get him healthy again.

sutz

Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be cold as a well digger's heel there. May not want to risk those muscle injuries in that. Hard to warm up and stretch out.

jmahon316

Reaction score
hawknation2018":dy40qf34 said:
Baldwin is a game-time decision, as they want to see how he is moving in warm ups before they decide whether to activate him.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they rested Baldwin the next couple weeks to get him healthy again.

Wasn't someone comparing Reynolds to Baldwin earlier in the pre-season?

hawknation2018

Reaction score
jmahon316":3ah4ozc3 said:
hawknation2018":3ah4ozc3 said:

Yeah, Reynolds was playing the Baldwin role in the slot during training camp, preseason, and the early part of the regular season. He looked great in training camp but hasn’t done anything yet in any actual games.

jmahon316

Reaction score
hawknation2018":y5w6zz0w said:
jmahon316":y5w6zz0w said:
hawknation2018":y5w6zz0w said:

Yeah, Reynolds was playing the Baldwin role in the slot during training camp, preseason, and the early part of the regular season. He looked great in training camp but hasn’t done anything yet in any actual games.

Well yeah, because he's spent the majority of the season on the practice squad if I'm not mistaken. Next year he'll probably be a starter. I really liked what I saw of him when he was active. With some practice and playing time (which is what he'll get this year), I expect him to boom next year; and you can quote me on that.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
jmahon316":14iet85y said:
hawknation2018":14iet85y said:
jmahon316":14iet85y said:
hawknation2018":14iet85y said:

Well yeah, because he's spent the majority of the season on the practice squad if I'm not mistaken. Next year he'll probably be a starter. I really liked what I saw of him when he was active. With some practice and playing time (which is what he'll get this year), I expect him to boom next year; and you can quote me on that.

I still like his potential — he just hasn’t shown it yet in games, including the preseason.