I am always happy

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Nope. I still haven’t forgiven him for the National Championship win over my Ducks.

Jase

Reaction score
Smellyman":19iy5qb9 said:
when Cam is sad.

Am I a bad person?

If you are then I am too. :irishdrinkers:

BigMeach

Reaction score
Smellyman":mj7irrw0 said:
when Cam is sad.

Am I a bad person?

Heck no,

Maybe if he didn't celebrate like he just won the game anytime he gets a first down...

The guy celebrates waaaaay too hard for a QB that hasn't really done anything in his NFL career.

rcaido

Reaction score
Too bad it was a close game, i love him using his towel at the end when he is losing...Looks like Newton crumbles, that's 3 losses in a row. Still cant believe they went for 2 against the Lions.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's great seeing him go into Towel Mode.

Last week Erin, this week Cameron... next week Sherm??

uncle fester

Reaction score
He was celebrating after each McCaffrey TD like it was all his doing. He can’t even bare his own teammates having success. Called out his own Guard for having to take a timeout and then pointed to him when talking the the sideline.

What a team player.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
BigMeach":25o9hy1c said:
QB that hasn't really done anything in his NFL career.

Newton has won an MVP award and his team was in the playoffs for five of the last six years, including a Super Bowl. I'd much rather have Wilson, but the guy is far beyond "really hadn't done anything" unless you are using winning a Super Bowl as your metric. And given how close he was and people like Dan Marino, I don't think that's a good piece of criteria.

And yes, him being sad is fun.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, not a bad person at all. In fact, I enjoy his misery thoroughly. And I don't feel bad about it in the least.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I live in Carolina and contrary to most here, I do like Cam. And yes, I'm also pissed Auburn beat the Ducks.
The press gives him a bad rep for pathetic reasons. He has won MVP. He has been to a SB. And his winning % is not too far from Wilson. He has been very durable and has won their division more than Brees or Ryan.
Is he a prototypical QB? NO. Who said all QBs should all be the same?
As for celebrating: Football is an emotional game. We should let players express themselves and their positive emotions. They are not robots. I don't have a single problem with Cam celebrating 1st downs, TD, nice plays ... etc.

Sgt Largent

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1oo5vhcx said:
I live in Carolina and contrary to most here, I do like Cam. And yes, I'm also pissed Auburn beat the Ducks.
The press gives him a bad rep for pathetic reasons. He has won MVP. He has been to a SB. And his winning % is not too far from Wilson. He has been very durable and has won their division more than Brees or Ryan.
As for celebrating: Football is an emotional game. We should let players express themselves and their positive emotions. They are not robots. I don't have a single problem with Cam celebrating 1st downs, TD, nice plays ... etc.

Here's what I think turn a lot of people off about his demeanor. His celebrations come off as "look how good I am" instead of genuine excitement over making a big play for his team. People are drawn to enthusiasm and joy, but repulsed by braggarts. Even this could be overlooked or excused as a misinterpretation of his intentions but the nail in the coffin for many is...

...his absolutely childish body language when faced with adversity. Anyone that chooses to "DAB" or "show off his S" or look like he's launching a plane aboard the USS Nimitz after every 2nd Quarter 1st down, should have the backbone to shake a hand and look you in the eye when you beat him. Running to the tunnel immediately after a loss or "toweling up" on the sidelines or his general "my team sucks and they are ruining my greatness" posture just drops the cherry on the Big Baby Cam Sundae. I've coached 8th graders that displayed better maturity. Nobody is being unfair to Cam. Unless you beat him, apparently.

I'm not just being an Old Head either. I generally enjoy the creative team celebrations, my team or not. Cam doesn't do those. He stands on the chair for all to see when "HE" makes a play. He crawls under it when it doesn't go his way.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if he would man up just once. He only smiles and has fun when something is going well. If not, he acts like a child, period.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Hate his celebrations, but two things really turned me against him. The fact that he didn’t dive for the ball at the fumble during the Super Bowl, and his pathetic press conference afterwards. He is a turd.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sgt Largent":1jnxqfl1 said:
joeseahawks":1jnxqfl1 said:

Here's what I think turn a lot of people off about his demeanor. His celebrations come off as "look how good I am" instead of genuine excitement over making a big play WITH his team. People are drawn to enthusiasm and joy, but repulsed by braggarts. Even this could be overlooked or excused as a misinterpretation of his intentions but the nail in the coffin for many is...

...his absolutely childish body language when faced with adversity. Anyone that chooses to "DAB" or "show off his S" or look like he's launching a plane aboard the USS Nimitz after every 2nd Quarter 1st down, should have the backbone to shake a hand and look you in the eye when you beat him. Running to the tunnel immediately after a loss or "toweling up" on the sidelines or his general "my team sucks and they are ruining my greatness" posture just drops the cherry on the Big Baby Cam Sundae. I've coached 8th graders that displayed better maturity. Nobody is being unfair to Cam. Unless you beat him, apparently.

I'm not just being an Old Head either. I generally enjoy the creative team celebrations, my team or not. Cam doesn't do those. He stands on the chair for all to see when "HE" makes a play. He crawls under it when it doesn't go his way.

I changed the word for to With. After all, it is the whole team concept that is his miscommunication in my humble opinion.

xJINXx

Reaction score
Sgt Largent":3426cxyn said:
joeseahawks":3426cxyn said:

Here's what I think turn a lot of people off about his demeanor. His celebrations come off as "look how good I am" instead of genuine excitement over making a big play for his team. People are drawn to enthusiasm and joy, but repulsed by braggarts. Even this could be overlooked or excused as a misinterpretation of his intentions but the nail in the coffin for many is...

Nailed it. This is exactly the feeling I have of him and why I enjoy when he's sad. However, he does give me a great example when talking to my boys about what NOT to do as a teammate! I appreciate him for that!!

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Cam = Ass

Russ = Class

The moment Cam threw that pick Carolina was in trouble. Dude is a headcase.

mrt144

Reaction score
Smellyman":lj7k5hoq said:
when Cam is sad.

Am I a bad person?

That's the burden of Cam - he reaps the downside of his sullen sophomoric attitude.

JumpmanXhawk

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":3lca9jyb said:
Cam = Ass

Russ = Class

The moment Cam threw that pick Carolina was in trouble. Dude is a headcase.
But he still managed to bounce back and play well after that. It's funny how Cams finally doing the things people doubted him for (60%+ completion) and it's still not enough for some.

Cam does more for the community and charities than any other qbs especially the Rodgers, Brady, Brees qbs but people still can't get past him be brash and not handling losses well early in his career.

Cams antics have never bothered me and people seems to forget that he has the towel on his head up 20 or down 20.