12's Repped

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At one point in the game you could clearly hear "SEA-HAWKS!!" "SEA-HAWKS!!" "SEA-HAWKS!!" followed by boos from Panthers fans. It was awesome and another example of 12's representing on the road! Well done 12s!

:2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was just as beautiful as the loud "GOOOOOO.......HUSKIESSSSSS" chants in yet another dominating Apple Cup win for the Dawgs. What a great sports weekend.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen! Great weekend all around.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I was at the game. The Panthers have a chant that goes “KEEP-POUNDING” that quickly turned into “KEEP-HAWKS” lol

There was a ton of Seahawks fans at the game. Awesome experience.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice, sounds like a great city to visit too. Hoping my wife and I can make a trip out there sometime for a game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Steve2222":30xixav6 said:
I was at the game. The Panthers have a chant that goes “KEEP-POUNDING” that quickly turned into “KEEP-HAWKS” lol

There was a ton of Seahawks fans at the game. Awesome experience.

Awesome! What a great game to attend. Panthers are a quality team and to win in their house is huge.

ivotuk

Reaction score
When the Seahawks made a big play, or scored, I could hear the crowd get really loud. At first I thought "Is the Carolina crowd making all that noise because they are upset? But then realized that it was the Seahawks fans showing up!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ivotuk":20sqpffz said:
When the Seahawks made a big play, or scored, I could hear the crowd get really loud. At first I thought "Is the Carolina crowd making all that noise because they are upset? But then realized that it was the Seahawks fans showing up!

That was my thoughts too!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It kills me how 12s are showing up at road games but are not near as loud at home. What gives? Seems very strange to me. Are ticket holders giving up all their seats? Are the true 12s showing up at away games because it’s more affordable?

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1sdbvhf7 said:
It kills me how 12s are showing up at road games but are not near as loud at home. What gives? Seems very strange to me. Are ticket holders giving up all their seats? Are the true 12s showing up at away games because it’s more affordable?

The Rabid fans travel, the Social Mongers hang out now at the Clink showing their Business clients how cool they are and not exactly into football as much as social status.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
chris98251":171qqo99 said:
Seahwkgal":171qqo99 said:

The Rabid fans travel, the Social Mongers hang out now at the Clink showing their Business clients how cool they are and not exactly into football as much as social status.
That makes me wanna puke. We really did have a legendary home field advantage. I noticed in the last home game that was televised out here that the home crowd sounded quiet compared to prior years. It pissed me off. No wonder our home record stinks now. Jerk-off season ticket holders. :pukeface:

D

DomeHawk

ivotuk":2ikbtilk said:

Funny, I had to run to the bathroom when the Seahawks were on offense. Of course I left the door open to hear and when I heard cheering I thought we had done something really bad. I was so relieved to return and find that we had done something really good!

Pretty cool!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I was at the LA @SEA game and I can assure you the crowd was rocking

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":kptku2bh said:
I disagree with this sentiment. I've been at the games this year, and it's still very loud and rocking. Only the Packers game was there any semblance of an opponent's cheering.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No the stadium is still louder than most in the league. I think there is something to be said about some STH's selling tickets in a "down year" but now at 6-5 and building steam, I believe it's going to be as raucous as ever moving forward.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Good rivalries are always fun.

Panthers have been a strong organization for some time and we've had some epic battles.

And I love to hate on their QB...what's-his-name...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get the whole "stadium isn't loud" stuff. That's just plain not true, my ears are still ringing after every home game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If we play there next year, I may have to go to it. I have old friends in the area that I have not seen in over 35 years. And I have never been there to the Carolinas....wherever they are. And yes I shall take some few days off to look around at the old historical sites.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1zhlhicp said:
Yeah, I don't get the whole "stadium isn't loud" stuff. That's just plain not true, my ears are still ringing after every home game.

This. The whole we aren’t loud anymore or not as intense is totally overblown. Sure so games are going to be louder than others (i.e. when we are playing a good team). Every legit crucial game the crowd is deafening. Sometimes it’s hard to get up for a 2-9 team. Though after last weeks performance and it being the 49ers with Sherm returning, the crowd is going to be crazy.

I can’t wait for the Chiefs game. Going to be loud as hell.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I disagree with those that say our stadium isn't incredibly loud. Do you folks attend the games?