Finally going to a game at The Clink.

Claden

Reaction score
I finally get to see a home game at The Clink this Sunday. Sec 339. Is there a place nearby where board members gather before the games? Also, what can I expect in that section?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats on your first home game! It's a thrill that can only be experienced in person. TV does not do it justice. Temple Billiards was the old haunt for NETTERS back in the day but it's not what it used to be. You might find me there downstairs along with Dom and select others from time-to-time. I'll probably make my way there this Sunday. Enjoy!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Last Clink game of mine was vs. the Jaguars in 2013. Been too long.

OP
OP
Claden

Claden

Reaction score
I'll bet it's going to be pretty crazy , especially with the return of Sherman. I've been to a few Mariners games at the Kingdome when I lived there many years ago. I'll try to make Temple Billiards, time permitting.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I'll be around too. Honestly I haven't even looked at the ticket section since they were a gift.

slateman77

Reaction score
Congratulations..!! You'll have a great time. Like Aros said, there is nothing quite like it..!! This is the first year since 2004 I haven't attended a game, or so I thought. Got a phone call from my nephew last night and his fiance and him were in Spokane and attended a humane society auction of some sort. Apparently he was having a good time and after 5 whiskies straight up thought he would up the amount on a Seahawks auction package to $1200 thinking someone would outbid him. Umm NO. He ended up winning it and as he is a digits fan and his fiance is a donks fan he says the tickets included to the KC game are my Christmas present. Whooo..Hoo..Merry Christmas to Me..!! No idea where the seats are located but it doesn't matter. Just looking forward to a Sunday night brawl.
GO HAWKS

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
slateman77":wuidq79h said:
He ended up winning it and as he is a digits fan and his fiance is a donks fan he says the tickets included to the KC game are my Christmas present. Whooo..Hoo..Merry Christmas to Me..!! No idea where the seats are located but it doesn't matter. Just looking forward to a Sunday night brawl.
GO HAWKS

That will be our toughest game out of the last five. Probably a field goal in the last few seconds will determine the winner. Bring your loudest voice!