Who is 49ers QB Nick Mullens? Brock Huard tells a story of t

ivotuk

Reaction score
Who is 49ers QB Nick Mullens? Brock Huard tells a story of the Seahawks’ opponent

“Do you know the name Chip Lindsey?,” Huard said. “Chip Lindsey was an esteemed high school coach in Alabama. He then went to Southern Miss. He ultimately became the offensive coordinator as ASU, and now he’s the OC at Auburn.

Long story short: I saw Chip Lindsay a few weeks ago when I called Auburn, and Nick Mullens was making one of his first starts and Lindsey said to me, ‘I’ll tell you what, man, that kid is one of two quarterbacks I’ve ever coached in my life that doesn’t flinch. Every other quarterback I’ve coached for decades, when pressure comes, when negativity comes, when blitzes come, they flinch. I’ve had two in my entire career (that haven’t) and he is one of them.’

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/553828/wh ... k-mullens/

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
That probably won't matter since we don't have much of a pass-rush at this point.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
That story only has relevance if you tell us who the other QB is that doesn't flinch.

chris98251

Reaction score
Popeyejones":za4pwd4l said:
I prefer a quarterback who can throw.

Good thing you don't like Wilson then, he can't throw from the pocket, holds the ball too long, is too short, a game manager ain't black enough, takes too many sacks and is a career back up at best

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
chris98251":3pr4a2u9 said:
Popeyejones":3pr4a2u9 said:

Good thing you don't like Wilson then, he can't throw from the pocket, holds the ball too long, is too short, a game manager ain't black enough, takes too many sacks and is a career back up at best

He's thrown 3 pick sixes in his career. Dang. So pedestrian.

94Smith

Reaction score
Mad Dog":h6buvvth said:
That story only has relevance if you tell us who the other QB is that doesn't flinch.

CJ Beathard

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2lue4g3i said:
chris98251":2lue4g3i said:
Popeyejones":2lue4g3i said:

He's thrown 3 pick sixes in his career. Dang. So pedestrian.

He's not even good at Pick Sixes??? we need to dump him for a more well rounded QB. :twisted:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Not so fast, Wilson has picked up the pace this year. Two of his career 3 pick-sixes have come this season.