Dave Wyman’s Football 101: Why Seahawks can take advantage o

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dave Wyman’s Football 101: Why Seahawks can take advantage of 49ers CB Richard Sherman

[youtube]0bldEpUdZC8[/youtube]

"Richard Sherman was an All-World player when he was with the Seahawks.

He helped bring a Super Bowl championship to Seattle, was named first-team All-Pro three times and a Pro Bowler four times, and was responsible for perhaps the most memorable (positive) play in Seahawks history.

O’Neil: Let’s retire narrative that Russell Wilson needs a great defense

On Sunday, Sherman returns to Seattle for the first time as an opponent, playing for the same San Francisco 49ers franchise that he made “The Tip” against, no less. But as former NFL linebacker and current Seahawks radio color commentator Dave Wyman points out in this week’s Football 101 video, this isn’t the same Richard Sherman.
"
http://sports.mynorthwest.com/553550/wy ... d-sherman/

94Smith

Reaction score
So he gives up two bad plays all year and he is exploitable? The Seahawks would be wise not to try. I don't think Sherman is going to be down for this game...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I would hope we could gameplan a few plays to take advantage of him being hyper aggressive.

lobohawk

Reaction score
94Smith":39l8qnik said:
So he gives up two bad plays all year and he is exploitable? The Seahawks would be wise not to try. I don't think Sherman is going to be down for this game...

It's not like we haven't seen him beat before and that was before he was recovering from an injury. The biggest mistake teams made was acting like he couldn't be attacked. You just can't be lazy about it and assume every route works against him. Never forget he had a HoF Safety to team with. Not the same now, as teammates matter.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
The question becomes, why would you but once or twice a game when the cb on the other side isn't fit to be a back up?