Kudos to the Officials Today

AubHawk71

Reaction score
A cursory glace on ESPN show today's game had 123 plays and 23 penalties, for an ave of 1 penalty every 5 plays. As a former Hall of Fame Hall Monitor and Law student, i really enjoy seeing the law laid down when peoole are enjoying themselves, mister

Usually it would tend toward keeping the game close, but today it was just frustrating. Sure it was a division rivalry, and the Sherman storyline was almost gauranteed to have drama...to no avail.

I get the off and def line jumping calls...but otherwise. Wasna chippy in the least. Just eyerolling for a game that was never close.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Today's zebra crew should be taken to the woodshed and given a severe thrashing. They totally destroyed any flow the game could try to generate. It looked like yellow snow in Seattle today!

253hawk

Reaction score
Clete Blakeman...same ref that was head of the 'all star' crew that was hand-picked by the league to do the KC/LAR game where 21 penalties were called.

sdog1981

Reaction score
This crew was awful not because they missed calls they were awful because they call the game bay the book. Who calls holding on running plays?

94Smith

Reaction score
Some of those PI calls were ticky tack and that fumble was questionable. Should have been called down on the field and reviewed for the fumble, not the other way around IMO.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The officiating was terrible, on both sides, but I'll give the edge to home cookin' on this one. From the other games I saw, it was bad across the board - almost makes you wonder. No, it does make you suspicious.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NFL officiating is incompetent.
The NFL needs to streamline the rulebook. Get rid of the stupid “emphasis rules” like landing on the QB crap.
Grade officials honestly, and publicize grades weekly. Get rid of the officials that suck. Until then you give us that feel games are steered from time to time (see last Thursday’s Dallas vs Saints game) ammunition for that argument.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaioccoNBCS/status/1069751354137042944[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/1069751032899485696[/tweet]