Two Primetime Games

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Looking at the rest of the schedule. Monday Seattle gets to host the Vikings for their first primetime game over the remaining four games. The second, is hosting KC. It would be phenomenal to launch into the playoffs winning both of those games. Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry I missed ya yesterday Travis! Maybe next time... Go Hawks!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seahawks getting that early/mid 2010's feel going towards the playoffs with 2 prime time games against elite squads where Russell always plays his best. Should be a great finish to the season!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If we finish 11-5 and Pete doesn't get coach of the year im gonna sweep the leg.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Sadly PC would likely be passed over as coach of the year, even if the Seahawks won out. I'm not sure why he never gets much if any hype as coach of the year, maybe it's a conspiracy against him? I think many hold it against him because he left USC years ago, however any coach would be dumb to not accept an NFL head coach job with total team control and millions of dollars in pay like PC did. I side with PC on the reasons he left USC. How is the coach of 100+ players supposed to monitor the financial activities of all the relatives of those 100+ players? IMO-PC was wronged by being tagged as Pete the cheat, but that is a whole other debate.
:smilingalien:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
If we beat both the Vikings and Chiefs, Pete better get COY. He’s deserved it several times in the past. I get the buzz for Reid and Nagy, but neither purged their rosters this offseason. In fact Nagy got better the instant they signed Mack and played a pansy schedule. The Chiefs can’t play defense and I’m sure if you gave Wilson Tyreek Hill, he’d destroy the NFL.

Fade

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":3etl9e9e said:
Sadly PC would likely be passed over as coach of the year, even if the Seahawks won out. I'm not sure why he never gets much if any hype as coach of the year, maybe it's a conspiracy against him? I think many hold it against him because he left USC years ago, however any coach would be dumb to not accept an NFL head coach job with total team control and millions of dollars in pay like PC did. I side with PC on the reasons he left USC. How is the coach of 100+ players supposed to monitor the financial activities of all the relatives of those 100+ players? IMO-PC was wronged by being tagged as Pete the cheat, but that is a whole other debate.

The coach of the year award. Is the most improved team award.

Bears sucked, now Bears good = Nagy wins.

Seahawks were good 9-7. Now are gooder 10-6+ = Carroll loses.

The MVP award has turned into the QB with the best stats on a 12+ win team award. = Mahomes.

I am disappointed by the media every year when these come out.

Aaron Donald should win the award. Or create the non QB MVP award. The media would find a way to screw it up though and give it to Gurly.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Fade":1b39h1pj said:
CamanoIslandJQ":1b39h1pj said:

The coach of the year award. Is the most improved team award.

Bears sucked, now Bears good = Nagy wins.

Seahawks were good 9-7. Now are gooder 10-6+ = Carroll loses.

The MVP award has turned into the QB with the best stats on a 12+ win team award. = Mahomes.

I am disappointed by the media every year when these come out.

Aaron Donald should win the award. Or create the non QB MVP award. The media would find a way to screw it up though and give it to Gurly.

This ^^^

I would add that Anthony Lynn should enter the Coach of the Year discussion. But he’s a Good to gooder coach.