Cobra Carson

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Love the way this man slithers and strikes. For such a big dude he gets low and serpentines through the hole like a scat back. I've been watching this sport for a long time but can't remember any RB with his skill set. Vision, power, shiftiness, burst, glide, hands, heart.

I was happy with the Penny pick after all the RB injuries and still think #20 is legit, but Carson is just on a different level.

If only he can stay healthy...

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I think when ya run like he does your going to get nicked up here and there no matter what
Let's enjoy him while we have him bcuz that running style usually has a short shelf life
If we can sign him to an extension when his contracts up I'd say he might not get another as there's very few backs like lynch in the league
He is fantastic though I thoroughly agree
Go Hawks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He reminds me of a tougher Shaun Alexander during his MVP era... His vision and shiftiness for sure. He is fun to watch.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aros":2uxupfvk said:
He reminds me of a tougher Shaun Alexander during his MVP era... His vision and shiftiness for sure. He is fun to watch.

His Burst speed is no joke either.

sutz

Reaction score
Love his patience behind the line, waiting for the hole to open, then the burst through the line and into the secondary.

:2thumbs: