1st and goal one the 1

onepicknick1

Reaction score
This should be against the law to pass the ball unless it's 3rd down. We have the number one rushing attack and decided to Pass. Then I watch Pitt same thing 1st and goal on the 1 run play 2 times and a TD.

On another note this is by far the worst season I've seen Russ have, All QB's have them can you imagine if this is going to be his worst and he still this damn good WOW. I still say anything over 8-8 is a bonus incredible job for this young team.

Seymour

Reaction score
onepicknick1":30qh8xq6 said:
This should be against the law to pass the ball unless it's 3rd down. We have the number one rushing attack and decided to Pass. Then I watch Pitt same thing 1st and goal on the 1 run play 2 times and a TD.

On another note this is by far the worst season I've seen Russ have, All QB's have them can you imagine if this is going to be his worst and he still this damn good WOW. I still say anything over 8-8 is a bonus incredible job for this young team.

That part of the post is so far off base I am near speechless.

Only thing I could suggest is try a different sport to become a fan of.

mistaowen

Reaction score
giphy.gif

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I thought of making up a batch of popcorn, but I'm still in shock and can't get up from my seat after reading that post. Look, I hated the call, you gotta' run there. But they still won by 27. Meh

sdog1981

Reaction score
Well, at least he just let everyone know that he needs to be added to the foe list.

THE TABS

Reaction score
onepicknick1":ndd9x8h0 said:

I will take Russell’s WORST season over the BEST season that any other Seahawk quarterback in franchise history has ever had.

Go watch some Matt Hasselbeck tape from 2001, and revisit your post.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
:34853_doh: 29 TD'S, 5 INTERCEPTIONS, 2,716 YARDS AND A 115.5 RATING IN 2018

YOU.........SUCK.......WILSON.............

toffee

Reaction score
OK, let me say it one more time: Wilson will never be elite, he is TOO SHORT, TOO WHITE, TOO MUCH OF A GAME MANAGERISH CAREER BACKUP TYPE.

F**k the stats, those are for pu**ies, trust your eyeballs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He really does manage.............................to WIN at a clip that is up there with ANY QB in the history of the league in his first 7 seasons.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Did you guys even watch the game? He only had 11 completions and only 4 of those for TD's. A very weak performance.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Time to bring back Chuck Whitehurst and Matt Flynn!