Wagner calls out to nike for...

Chawker

Reaction score
At yesterday post game interview Bobby Wagner called out to nike to make a black jersey. My favorite color combinations, lime green over black. Much like this board. I think it would be AWESOME! Maybe Bobby surfs here. :2thumbs: Cheers :2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would take a black jersey with neon green trim over the god awful color rush greens any DAY!

jmahon316

Reaction score
Chawker":2yfh56d0 said:
At yesterday post game interview Bobby Wagner called out to nike to make a black jersey. My favorite color combinations, lime green over black. Much like this board. I think it would be AWESOME! Maybe Bobby surfs here. :2thumbs: Cheers :2thumbs:

That would be so cool, I would definitely get one!

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Aros":mgkofswo said:
I would take a black jersey with neon green trim over the god awful color rush greens any DAY!

Black with lime green numbers and trim, plus green pants with black trim. Russ could find receivers in a fog bank.
LOL
Cheers

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but I have a thing against wearing colors that our not ours. Make what we have cool.

I want wolf grey helmets and pants. Dark blue jersey home, white jerseys away, occasional SB combos and possible blue pants with neon green jerseys every once in a while.

TreeRon

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":26pydnpb said:
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but I have a thing against wearing colors that our not ours. Make what we have cool.

I want wolf grey helmets and pants. Dark blue jersey home, white jerseys away, occasional SB combos and possible blue pants with neon green jerseys every once in a while.

Instead of wolf grey go darker, way darker, very very dark dark grey. Mix a lot of black with a dab of white.

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Black jerseys would look very smart and no doubt popular for fans as leisure wear. However the practicality of it in game play could be an issue. A few years ago Manchester United had a change kit which was predominantly grey, it proved popular with fans but was blamed for a shock defeat when the players claimed it was difficult to see their team mates as the kit was not easily distinguished from the crowd. Similarly the soccer team I support experimented with an all black kit with a yellow sash, they reported similar issues and the kit was not used again.
Whilst the lime green is far from universally popular, it’s certainly easy for Russ to see his runners.
As an aside many years ago I was watching a football league game where one of the teams was wearing a bright yellow kit, the linesman officiating had the game stopped as he was getting confused by a man sitting on the far side of the stadium in a bright yellow jacket. He requested that the man move from his eyeline, this was not so simple as the guy had no legs and had to be carried to another part of the stadium. The linesman got plenty of comments from the spectators. Not sure if this underlines the issue of kit or the quality of sports officials.

Latest posts