Russ the cheater......

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Throwing debris out of his way? Seems legit. Tie your shoes asshat.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
Niner fans on Twitter are making this out to be a serious affront to their team and proof that Russ is a fraud and a terrible person. I love it.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday, perched on the cusp of greatness, laying in wait at 2 and 9, ready to pounce, we had the league right where we wanted them, that is, until "the shoe"...

NINEster

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":3pyeybr6 said:
Niner fans on Twitter are making this out to be a serious affront to their team and proof that Russ is a fraud and a terrible person. I love it.

I think I love it too, for different reasons.

The shack needs a dedicated thread.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah Russell the Evil Shoe stealer. That's why the 49ers lost yesterday.

Seymour

Reaction score
Yes, given Russell's checkered past, the implications could be serious. :rumble:

Sharknado just blew a gasket there. :lol:

5b6b5ff1c0166image

Scorpion05

Reaction score
LOL

What I love about this is that it confirms what I’ve always suspected. Between this, Russ yelling “get off me” in that playoff game while pushing a guy off, and telling Kearse to “Shut the **** up”, Russ is a low key savage. It’s like his eyes turn red and every time he does something like this he goes “Beep boop beep beep Target eliminated”

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Scorpion05":25u6e0kq said:
LOL

What I love about this is that it confirms what I’ve always suspected. Between this, Russ yelling “get off me” in that playoff game while pushing a guy off, and telling Kearse to “Shut the **** up”, Russ is a low key savage. It’s like his eyes turn red and every time he does something like this he goes “Beep boop beep beep Target eliminated”

Yup. Must admit I like it sometimes when he takes a solid hit, that happens and there's a very good chance he's about to go off, he gets even more dialed in.

Msfann

Reaction score
I doubt it was intentional but it's damn funny. The 2 win 49ers crying publicly about it is even funnier. Thanks forvthe laughs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’m sure Livinginhawktown/Elguapo/Seattle49’er and his other “personalities” is having an aneurism over on the Denial zone over this!

minormillikin

Reaction score
Is there video of him throwing the shoe? In any case, I imagine he was just clearing the shoe out of the way, not trying to execute some offsides scheme.

chris98251

Reaction score
He should be suspended without pay and subject to NFL disciplinary action, of all the nerve, touching another players show without permission so another player doesn't step on it and roll an ankle or something.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It was the only thing he threw all day that didn't beat Sherman and go for a touchdown.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cry me a river, cry me a river, I cried a river over shoe.

Nice going RW!