Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Vikings @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Early Edition! Cuz, well why not?

Game of the Year? Possibly. Win and we are totally in control. Lose? Still totally in the mix for a wildcard spot given our schedule but this is a MUST WIN on so many levels. Russell is Mr. December. Bobby Wagner is out of his friggin' mind right now. This team is coming together at precisely the right time. Pete Carroll gets my vote for Coach of the Year if they keep trending how they have been lately.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Vikings 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-1

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hawks are too hot, Vikes are too cold. Though Theilen might have 200 yards, hawks find a way at home in prime time in a close game

Seahawks 26 Vikes 20

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawks-----35
Vikings---------17

At home, under the lights... with a surging offense AND defense? I like our odds to make a statement.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This should be a hell of a game, total snot knocker. Any team that has Thielen, Diggs and Rudolph is a real threat. Especially at the chunk this team has been giving up yards. I suspect we see more of the same, plenty of yards between the 20's, but we keep them out of the end zone enough to win.
Russ with 2 more TD Passes (1 to Lockett, 1 to Doug). Hawks rush for a tough 105 yards as they Vikes try to sell out vs. the run. Sebass nails 3 Field goals.

Hawks 23-16

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This season is looking so much like 2012. It was around this time of 2012 that the Hawks started to drop consecutive 40 burgers on teams. I don’t know final score but Hawks score in the 40’s again and slap down the Vikings. No one will want to play the Hawks after this game!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I had this is a loss at the beginning of the year. Vikings have so many weapons but not sure what is going on with that team. They could come in and torch us or it could be a nail biter. We have to get to Cousins, he gets rushed and he gets flustered. Thielan, Diggs, Rudolph, Cook are scary. Griffin is another guys to watch on the defense. Vikings are desperate. The D is going to have to step up and the offense needs to keep rolling and STAY HEALTHY (most importantly the RB's). This is the game of the year folks. We win and I think we are playoff bound!

Seahawks 26 Vikings 23

YTD: 12-0

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":27ona3xo said:
This should be a hell of a game, total snot knocker. Any team that has Theilan and Diggs is a real threat. Especially at the chunk this team has been giving up yards. I suspect we see more of the same, plenty of yards between the 20's, but we keep them out of the end zone enough to win.
Russ with 2 more TD Passes (1 to Lockett, 1 to Doug). Hawks rush for a tough 105 yards as they Vikes try to sell out vs. the run. Sebass nails 3 Field goals.

Hawks 23-16

I think the ground game explodes again. Defenses are starting to respect Russ' longball.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins scares me in this guy man, especially after last year. He’s been in this stadium and has fought adversity to come back and win. But it’s monday night and we rarely ever lose on Monday night

doso

Reaction score
Let’s keep running the table... Hawks 29-20!

YTD 7-5

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It5's a Monday night Prime Time game......Hawks usually do very well. The football gods have been looking our way lately. The Viks will be tougher than the Niners, but we ought to prevail

Hawks 27
Viks 19

Please ...no more injuries!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Think this might be that late season primetime statement game where the Hawks show to the world that they’re here and for real (2012 SNF 49ers, 2013 MNF Saints, 2014 SNF @Cardinals, 2016 SNF Panthers, and to a way lesser extent last year SNF Eagles)

Seahawks 38
Vikings 17

RTD: 10-2

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Their line is terrible, cousins is a statue... The pats just rushed for over 200... Primetime... At home... Ill be there . 35-17 hawks

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Mighty Seahawks 25
Miserable Viqueens 13

Win by 12, the magic number. :irishdrinkers: I would wonder if that would be another scorigami, but I can't connect from work.

endzorn

Reaction score
Ive watched every Seahawks game and every Vikings game. The Vikings have superior talent as a whole and they have a potentially devastating pass rush. They run hot and cold offensively, but can get on a scorching hot streak if they get you on your heels with Thielen, Diggs and to a lesser degree Rudolph. Cousins will have the familiar Spazzelbeck moments and when he does we MUST capitalize. They can periodically look like world beaters, but they are highly inconsistent. Something feels off about that team, though. Zimmer admitted a few weeks ago that he asked the captains if he had lost the team and that’s a bad sign. Their offensive coordinator calls games exactly like Schottenheimer called the first two...80% passes.

Our strength is the run game and we’ve really only had one win in which it was not clicking. Joseph is the single most underrated interior lineman that I can think of and their defensive line as a whole is very strong. We need to stick to the run and wear them down or that pass rush is going to be relentless.

I’m worried about this game because I feel like they matchup almost as well as the Chargers did. Thankfully it’s at home, but I think they’re going to squeak it out.

Seahawks 19
Vikings 23

chris98251

Reaction score
Monday night, weird shit happens in Seattle on Monday night, we pull out the stops and let the defense run wild on them, our offense is going to let the Run game set up the passing game. Vikings are good but we have already played the Rams and Chargers with two better lines in my opinion and held our own, we believe as a team now and that's a big difference.

The only question mark is does the League steer this game?

If allowed to play Seahawks 35 Vikings 18.