Surprising defensive stat

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Seahawks are Top 10 in the NFL in QB pressures at 30.1%.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/1069690755885789184[/tweet]

justafan

Reaction score
Wow I never would have thought by watching. Goes to show how easy we miss things during the game. I cant wait to see how our young guys develop.We may not need ends as bad as I had thought.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
justafan":3v9eyed3 said:
Wow I never would have thought by watching. Goes to show how easy we miss things during the game. I cant wait to see how our young guys develop.We may not need ends as bad as I had thought.

It is because many think we have to get sacks to pressure the QB. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Fade

Reaction score
Check their pressure numbers on the road, they are abysmal.

They will be playing in the playoffs on the road unfortunately.

justafan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":r1bvtgce said:
justafan":r1bvtgce said:

It is because many think we have to get sacks to pressure the QB. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

No.To me it seems that it comes it streaks.Games like SF game probably tilt the stats

rcaido

Reaction score
you would think bears, Broncos, and cowboys would be up there.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
justafan":35pmwkgm said:
seahawkfreak":35pmwkgm said:
justafan":35pmwkgm said:

No.To me it seems that it comes it streaks.Games like SF game probably tilt the stats

Good point, here's to consistency.

themunn

Reaction score
justafan":3voey9c6 said:

The same logic applies to every team on the list though. The Rams had 7 of their 33 sacks (21%) in one game against SF this year.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SamuelRGold/status/1070454289305399298[/tweet]

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The other day I heard a stat on the radio. Cant remember the exact numbers but we lead the league in 3rd down sacks. However we are bottom of the league on all other downs.