It's amazing how many posts per day we have

chris98251

Reaction score
A few weeks ago maybe ten or so topics and now almost a full page again, wonder why that is, did the party bus just show up again?

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
It's difficult to be around here after a loss. All you have are people cutting down and crapping all over your favourite NFL team. Pretty much sucks.

Much nicer to be here and participate after a win. We've been winning, ergo more posting.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Even the ones who were here, wrote 2018 off - albeit optimistically - as a rebuilding season. When Pete turned it into more than that, they came back. Fun times!

SlickRick

Reaction score
It's because the season starts after Thanksgiving like Bill Belichick says

pmedic920

Reaction score
When the Seahawks play well.

Other NFL Fans be like....

9916f0c16226bc0672eafe47c69e1a68.jpg

hawknation2018

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":19qg7jer said:
Even the ones who were here, wrote 2018 off - albeit optimistically - as a rebuilding season. When Pete turned it into more than that, they came back. Fun times!

I’m never going to stop thinking of this is a rebuilding year for the Seahawks. The number of personnel losses and assistant coaching changes make that the reality. It’s just that “rebuilding” under a great head coach looks different than it does for most teams.

Before the season, I predicted that people would be surprised by nine or more wins for the Seahawks, the highest scoring offense of the Carroll era, a Top 12 defense, and Carroll as a candidate for Coach of the Year. Still a ways to go. But so far, so good. Nine wins looks like the floor at this point, with 10 or 11 wins and the 5th seed within reach.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
It is a rebuilding year, but many said the pieces were here but just not seen yet and a great draft for us this year helped a whole lot and key F.A.'s coming in along with some call shrewd or lucky or timely coaching changes.

Rebuilding doesn't have to mean losing, it does in many cases because it is forced, we prepared ahead of time.

knownone

Reaction score
chris98251":24lbvgjl said:
It is a rebuilding year, but many said the pieces were here but just not seen yet and a great draft for us this year helped a whole lot and key F.A.'s coming in along with some call shrewd or lucky or timely coaching changes.

Rebuilding doesn't have to mean losing, it does in many cases because it is forced, we prepared ahead of time.
Pretty much this. I know myself and others were optimistic about our prospects from the beginning we just got drowned out by all the negativity.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Excitement is back after a couple of tough seasons. Needed to come down from expecting to win every Sunday and return to anticipating a win every Sunday. Big difference, at least I have felt it.

Seahawker

Reaction score
I'd like to think that with the passing of Paul Allen that every down & every game should be played in his honor, to show everyone what kind of organization he led. There is also the thought that we were cheated out of our chance at one superbowl and threw another away, even a 43-8 SB48 hasn't been enough to reconcile that. Every NFL team, player & fanbase should have one singular goal, honor & redemption should be part of our seasons quest.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":1qzxws3q said:
Excitement is back after a couple of tough seasons. Needed to come down from expecting to win every Sunday and return to anticipating a win every Sunday. Big difference, at least I have felt it.

EXactly this. Reality over fantasy. After all, it is only entertainment.

Cartire

Reaction score
Maulbert":323wl2gc said:
Honestly, I avoid the main forum after losses because of the a-holes that come out of the woodwork.

:ditto:

The sky is falling and every player is the worst after each loss. Its not even fun to browse this place after a loss. Now that we are winning some more, i pop my head in here every once in a while since the place is more cheerful.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
So since were winning fair weather fans are coming back to hug the Tella Tubbies rather then actually discuss the problems we seen before. Good to know.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Some people's post counts have fallen in recent weeks.