It just occurred to me...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
In the past 17 years since Re-Alignment the Seahawks have never finished last in the Division.

1st: 8 seasons
2nd: 5 seasons
3rd: 4 seasons

Furthermore, Seahawks have placed bottom 10 only twice in that time frame.

The 3 other teams:

Arizona: 6 times
San Fran: 7 times, only 6 draft selections as they gave up thier 2008 1st Rounder to grab Joe Staley in 2007.
Rams: surprisingly only 5 times, with 4 selections since they traded thier 2018 1st Rounder to move up to grab Goff. However, they did have that three year run where they picked 2nd, 2nd, and 1st from 2008-2010.

I think if I ranged finishes to the bottom 16 though those teams would probably hit at least ten times. San Fran and Zona most definitely would.

Wasn’t going to but I did the count and Rams finished in the bottom 16 ten times from 2006-2016.

Seahawks finishes in the bottom 16. 4 freakin times. 5 if you put asterisk on the 2010 Seahawks.

Seahawks have 11 playoff appearances, could be 12 this season.

San Fran will have 4, Cardinals 4, and this season will be Rams 4th since re-alignment.

If it’s not the Seahawks, I’ll be rooting for the Rams to at least win the NFC to make us the only division to send all 4 teams to the SB since re-alignment. Has it stands now only the NFC South and the Bucs have the opportunity to do that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very interesting, thx for sharing. Also, we had a 10 game winning streak against the Lambs (which people seem to gloss over) and a current 10 game winning streak over the 39ers.

chris98251

Reaction score
And you wonder why they were butt hurt with realignment and moving all those expansion teams to the NFC South, remember the Saints, Falcons and Panthers all started in the NFC West, we did as well, one season. We were hardened by the toughest division in Football at their peak with the Broncos, Chiefs, Raider and Chargers at their best for almost 2 decades.

Added Holmgren and now Pete and yeah I guess the 49ers and Rams wish for the good ole days of a padded schedule.