Pick any Seahawk from the last

zchurch74

Reaction score
If you could pick any past Seahawk player to put on our roster for the rest of the season who would it be? It would be during that players prime.

My pick, The Enforcer, Mr Easley. Would control the back end and help the second level. Plus he would probably put a few of these diva receivers on IR.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Tez. No QB would be safe. No RB would run up the middle. When you're Defensive Player of the Year on a 2-14 team, you're a bad man.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Easley is a good shout for his influence and vision, but his game would be massively reduced with today’s rules protecting receivers.

I’d go with Kennedy too. Constant, disruptive pressure up the middle, for all 3 downs. That’d be pretty cool.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
Yes Kenny would probably be flagged a few times to say the least with all the new rules.

I’d love to see Easley, Lott, and Atwater in today’s game, just for one weekend.

pmedic920

Reaction score
zchurch74":1wjta5kk said:
If you could pick any past Seahawk player to put on our roster for the rest of the season who would it be? It would be during that players prime.

My pick, The Enforcer, Mr Easley. Would control the back end and help the second level. Plus he would probably put a few of these diva receivers on IR.

KE, was one of my all time Favs but as already mentioned....

Today’s rules IMO would render him almost useless. There is a possibility that his IQ would come into play, he might be able to adjust but I doubt it. His forte was his physical style of play.

It terms of helping today’s team, I’d probably go with Tez.

And having a healthy Kam would be freaking amazing too.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Our biggest need right now is D-line, and pass-rush. I would love to have Tez.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Honestly, it is a huge toss up between Walt and Tez. I'd probably lean towards Tez just because our defense would jump leaps and bounds with a disruptive presence in the interior!!

Edit: Got to thinking after I posted, imagine Pete using Tez the way he used Ol' Red. I just think the difference would be greater bringing Tez back at his prime.

getnasty

Reaction score
For this team right now Tez is exactly what we need.

Seymour

Reaction score
#1 Tez.

#2 Steve Hutchinson.....because of the level of upgrade over Sweezy. Sure Jones was better, but Brown does not need to be replaced as the weakest link....Hutch would make this team unstoppable on the run. :2thumbs:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Blaze":7pwusgv6 said:
Walter Jones

Tempting, but we have Duane Brown so other more pressing positions of need for me.

I'd also pick Cortez, he was a pocket wrecker and one of the best run DT's in the history of the game. Two things we're sorely needing right now.

Rat

Reaction score
Tez would fill a more pressing need, but how can you not want arguably the greatest LT ever protecting our best QB ever? This offense would be unstoppable.

Honorable mention to prime Galloway or Koren Robinson. Both unbelievable players at their peaks, and true difference makers when their heads weren't up their asses.

AgentDib

Reaction score
'92 Cortez is the easy choice.

'85 Steve Largent would be a distant #2 for me. It doesn't look like Baldwin is going to be back to 100% at any point this season and I think people here are sleeping on how good Largent was.

2_0_6

Reaction score
2013 Michael Bennett

The main glaring issue on this team is the lack of pressure on the QB.