George Fant

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
If freakin' Bradley Sowell can catch a TD pass for the bears, then Wilson needs to get a TD pass to Freakin' George Fant. I mean, come on!

sutz

Reaction score
I suspect they are saving that for the right moment. He's been out on routes, and even lined up as a WR a couple of times.

It's coming. ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sutz":tp9lt4xk said:
I suspect they are saving that for the right moment. He's been out on routes, and even lined up as a WR a couple of times.

It's coming. ;)

Totally agree Steve. It's coming. And I am 100% sure it will be at precisely the perfect moment.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":momaw20i said:
sutz":momaw20i said:

It's coming. ;)

Totally agree Steve. It's coming. And I am 100% sure it will be at precisely the perfect moment.

To beat the Rams in the playoffs.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":2exhcdz0 said:
Aros":2exhcdz0 said:
sutz":2exhcdz0 said:

It's coming. ;)

Yes sir!

sutz

Reaction score
How about on a 2 pt conversion. :twisted:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
sutz":24hywjh8 said:

It's coming. ;)
Yep.... loved seeing him line up across from Sherman last week.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
They were teasing Fant about it on Seahawks Huddle last thursday, but he said he only has coaching meetings with the o-line. He sounds like theres no plans for him to catch passes, and he doesn't give a shit about doing that anyway.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seymour

Reaction score
olyfan63":371xd41p said:
Aros":371xd41p said:
sutz":371xd41p said:

It's coming. ;)

Nothing I'd love more than to see Fant catch a game winner and Talib attempt to tackle him then watch Fant plant Talib 2 feet into the turf. :2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
What cracked me up is the Rams succeeding on a fake punt! They've done this 21 times in recent years, and the Bears pooped the bed.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Huge props to UDFA George Fant for coming back from a torn ACL and making the most out of his opportunity with the Seahawks. Pretty good for a basketball player with barely one year of collegiate TE experience to transition to starting LT in such a short period of time. I still have high hopes for Fant's future in Seattle, the 'Red Bryant' of our offensive line.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This thread reminds me that I really wanted to see Fant as a TE project when he got here. I still like him as a LT project, but he could've been really good as a TE

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":mxaj2owg said:
If freakin' Bradley Sowell can catch a TD pass for the bears, then Wilson needs to get a TD pass to Freakin' George Fant. I mean, come on!

You almost got your request. That was cool!

Latest posts