Schotty Rocks.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Was kind of a hot mess for a while but we didn't panic. Instead we kept smashmouthing it and their D started gassing by the 4th and we thumped them for the win.

Schotty ball works.

He da man.

getnasty

Reaction score
More like we got bailed out by a long run by Russ that broke there backs. Schotty was not good tonight.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Some people wanted Minny's OC. Maybe we can get him after he's fired at the end of the season.

Atradees

Reaction score
We won. We ran and ran ran. Thats what we do. D was fabulous. Better than I expected.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Not his best game by a long shot. I liked what we started out with, but then when to either trying to be too cute and throwing deep sprinter balls. Should have went more Runs around the edge, sideline passes. Spreads the defense. We allowed them to stay tight.

But we won, all is forgiven.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Atradees":1wo3smz5 said:
We won. We ran and ran ran. Thats what we do. shut it.

YES. Smashmouthed them until they were gassed.

Schotty ball is good ball.

Schotty IS DA MAN.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I just want some sort of intermediate passing game. Running game is terrific and will keep this team in games, I just wish they could do something other than go routes. Couple this running attack with some of the creativity around the league and this offense would be scary.

Can’t xomplain too much though, big win against a team who has a super bowl talented roster.

Atradees

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3h0ji1a5 said:
Atradees":3h0ji1a5 said:
We won. We ran and ran ran. Thats what we do. shut it.

YES. Smashmouthed them until they were gassed.

Schotty IS DA MAN.

Superb Owl. Cinderella Story....

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Play calling was great. Didn’t always go our way in execution, but plays calling itself was on point.

Vikings play calling was pathetic. I feel bad for those who wanted DeFilippo but are too stubborn to admit being wrong.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The playcalling was fine against a Great defense. If Moore drags his feet, or if Wilson doesn’t throw that dumb interception a few plays later...or if Simmons doesn’t get into a scuffle we’re likely up by at least 13 early

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
hawknation2018":pqw67imm said:
Play calling was great. Didn’t always go our way in execution, but plays calling itself was on point.

Vikings play calling was pathetic. I feel bad for those who wanted DeFilippo but are too stubborn to admit being wrong.

YUP. We out-coached them on the O-side of the ball. Been doing that more and more this season. Nice change from previous season.

GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3r5og78i said:
We missed Baldwin tonight.

Didn't matter though.

Because we have Schotty, a much improved O-Line, and a legit run game.

SCHOTTY THE MAN.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":c6sw2a82 said:
Some people wanted Minny's OC. Maybe we can get him after he's fired at the end of the season.

No no no no! That didn't work out last time, nor with their kicker, or their QB, or their star wideout. Lets just steer clear of Viqueens leftovers, thank you very much.

<edit - I meant to write kicker, not punter...>

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
And let's just thank the gods we have Schotty on our side because he has really turned this team around.

And a bit shout out to that young D as well. They make some glaring errors from time to time but are playing their guts out and w/o all the me-first drama that plagued us in previous seasons.

GO HAWKS!

Atradees

Reaction score
GeekHawk":g5i634wv said:
KitsapGuy":g5i634wv said:

No no no no! That didn't work out last time, nor with their kicker, or their QB, or their star wideout. Lets just steer clear of Viqueens leftovers, thank you very much.

<edit - I meant to write kicker, not punter...>

yes. We dont want any of their left overs. Thank you. Including Richardson or Johnson

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
I love to see and share in the love of Schotty.

This is his team now. God bless his Schotty soul...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Solari rocks. Schotty is kind of a mess.

No screens, TE not involved, no rubs, no crosses, no slants. His idea of passing O is a hot mess.