Frank Clark hurt?

OpHawk

Reaction score
Sometime in the 4th after Cousins was hit back in their own end, Frank was kinda rolling on the ground holding what looked like his wrist. I was looking for him the next couple series' and didn't see him back out there. Anyone got anything on this?

RCATES

Reaction score
He seemed in high spirits after the game. His arm looked fine.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I noticed this to, and mentioned it in the game day forum. I’m worried he may have re-injured one of his hands. I Tweeted Bob Condota about it. Hopefully he’ll come up with an answer for us.

Jeremy517

Reaction score
Looked like he hurt his hand or wrist, but he was back in on the next play.

nategreat

Reaction score
I saw this too and was worried but then I saw him soon after on the Cousins fumble-TD, and he almost got to Cousins himself. He's fine I'm sure.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
After the game, he was out in the middle of the field being interviewed and talking with a Vikings player-- maybe Sheldon Richardson?-- for quite awhile. Seemed fine.

OP
OP
OpHawk

OpHawk

Reaction score
Just saw him in an interview, looked fine. Was worried there for a bit. He'd be a heyoooge loss.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw him hurting and thought it was his shoulder and then didn't see him much after that. I'm still worried, but we'll just have to wait and see. Though, you would think if it was a significant injury he would have been hustled off to get iced up and treated, as a priority over post-game interviews and socializing.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
olyfan63":3oaj6si1 said:
Yeah, I saw him hurting and thought it was his shoulder and then didn't see him much after that. I'm still worried, but we'll just have to wait and see. Though, you would think if it was a significant injury he would have been hustled off to get iced up and treated, as a priority over post-game interviews and socializing.

I saw this too but he was on the line the very next play. I remember looking for him specifically and saw him working his wrist just before the snap trying to get it loose. He was fine.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Listed as limited participation due to elbow on the injury report. Probably not a big deal, but something to keep our eye on going forward.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
With one arm, Frank Clark is still better than half the DEs in the league

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I think he got hit on the elbow and it caused his hand to tingle/go numb. One of those things that make you shake your hand but goes away quickly.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1l78u3y0 said:
I think he got hit on the elbow and it caused his hand to tingle/go numb. One of those things that make you shake your hand but goes away quickly.

I think that what I heard too, he banged he's elbow. Like when you hit your funny bone and your arm goes all crazy painful tingling.