Proud Of The 12s

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Last night was ROCKING! Totally sounded and felt like a game in January. It was awesome and can't remember the last time it was that raucous. Home Field Advantage is back!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
So glad to hear this. I was legit worried from listening to the broadcast. Perhaps the broadcasters are getting better at filtering crowd noise. Or maybe the kid messed with the sound system again.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh funny you should mention that. When I got home late last night and turned on the game I IMMEDIATELY noticed that ESPN has a sound filtering effect to dampen crowd noise. It might simply be so the broadcasters can easily be heard over the crowd noise but it was the first thing I noticed when watching the the game on TV. It was LOUD last night.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Last few times I've been to a game I noticed that the crowd doesn't seem to know to stay LOUD when The Enemy is huddled up and communicating the play. Instead there's the usual bunch of idiots like me screaming our heads off the whole time, then the crowd really gets into it when The Enemy walks up to the LOS. Was that the case last night?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No it was the good old days when the 12's were screaming during the huddle on. It was fun.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Excellent! Sometimes people would look me like I was from Mars when I was turning around and trying to get everyone else up, screaming "Disrupt the huddle! DISRUPT THE HUDDLE!"
:irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's because you're smart. :2thumbs:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":19kohjho said:
Oh funny you should mention that. When I got home late last night and turned on the game I IMMEDIATELY noticed that ESPN has a sound filtering effect to dampen crowd noise. It might simply be so the broadcasters can easily be heard over the crowd noise but it was the first thing I noticed when watching the the game on TV. It was LOUD last night.

Sure sounded loud on the broadcast.........so loud it actually drowned out Booger for a good portion of the first quarter. Pure bliss.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was damn loud on Monday night. When I came home from the game and watched the replay on my DVR, the broadcast did zero justice for how loud it was. Make no mistake about it, it was playoff loud.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Gonna need this for Sunday night against the Chiefs. I'll be there doing my part. :2thumbs:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It was vintage 12 level noise. Started with Hass raising the 12 flag and continued to get louder after that first delay of game penalty and then maxed out with Fant catching a pass.