Seahawks injury report for Sunday.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I have a feeling we're going to see a LOT of McKissic and Davis, and very little Carson Sunday.

Good to see Fluker is already "doubtful." Means he's on the mend and should be back in time for the playoffs.

kidhawk

Reaction score
toffee":nh0c85wp said:
Hoping this is not the end of Penny's rookie campaign.

I think if it were that type of serious, he'd already be on IR like Kendricks. Not that it can't possibly worsen or not heal right, but I think that it's safe to assume right now that they expect him back at some point this season or the playoffs at the latest.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, hate to see Penny get dinged up. He was coming on strong lately.

Oh well, next man up. Davis can handle the 2d RB spot and McKissic is pretty good on the outside sprints and throws to the flat.

Fluker being out hasn't been a problem yet with Simmons stepping up, so the line shouldn't be a major worry.

KJ is starting to turn into a major worry. Especially with Kendrick out.

No way any of that costs us the game Sunday anyway.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Glad Frank, Reed and Baldwin aren't on that list.

sdog1981

Reaction score
sutz":6fsjcjh3 said:
KJ is starting to turn into a major worry. Especially with Kendrick out.

No way any of that costs us the game Sunday anyway.

The sad thing is we may have seen the last of KJ as a Seahawk. His knee just failed him. It sucks.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
I think Pete said there was no structural damage to Penny’s knee.

The other news is we may get to see what McKissic brings to the offense.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is why we have three primary backs, think about it so far every one has been dinged a bit but the depth made it pretty smooth going in the backfield week to week.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Just watched Carroll’s Friday press conference. When asked whether Penny had structural damage to his knee, he hedged more by saying Penny had an MRI and nothing needs surgery. That implies that Penny may have some kind of partial ligament tear that should heal on its own.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2ft7eyh1 said:
Just watched Carroll’s Friday press conference. When asked whether Penny had structural damage to his knee, he hedged more by saying Penny had an MRI and nothing needs surgery. That implies that Penny may have some kind of partial ligament tear that should heal on its own.

Probably more of a meniscus tear that swells up and may need a scope and clean up in the offseason.