As much as I hate Seattle...

JRobinson

Reaction score
Ive gotta give your team props, especially Coach Carrol. What you guys have done over the past 5-6 weeks has been really impressive.

You folks are a team that I would not want to play in the playoffs. And although we (Rams) beat you guys twice already, y'all are really playing at a high level right now. Here is to no injuries for your players for the rest of the season (thats the nicest thing I can say to y'all). :|

Sac

Reaction score
I would really, really love to beat the Rams in the playoffs after losing two close games to you during the regular season.

mrt144

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2l2tc683 said:
Thx Jrob, you're probably as surprised as we are. It has been a fun season for sure.

Even if you discount all the media heads suffering from whiplash - I've heard a few comments from fans of other teams that are just as impressed with us about how the Hawks have fared. Nice to know we aren't the only ones bearing witness to the turnaround and glad that we don't have to carry the fear around that those fans do.

Smellyman

Reaction score
What a nice post y'all. Y'all a re playing pretty good too. Y'all lucky to get every FA known to man and y'all sucked for so long stocking up on picks too

Looking forward to y'alls playoff flameout.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, as much as I can't stand the Rams, they are damn good. Should be a hell of a rivalry these next couple year. :irishdrinkers:

Seymour

Reaction score
Sorry hater (your words not mine). Just wait and see what Pete can do with $71 million in cap space next year (Kam cut will add $8M to the $63M we have). :irishdrinkers:

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seymour":386pzuiz said:
Sorry hater (your words not mine). Just wait and see what Pete can do with $71 million in cap space next year (Kam cut will add $8M to the $63M we have). :irishdrinkers:

50 Million to Frank and Russ......and......it's gone......

Seymour

Reaction score
sdog1981":35zwm965 said:
Seymour":35zwm965 said:

Nope!

Russ is already on there at $24M, so is Bobby at $14M

Frank at $18M still leaves us $53M to load up!!

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Pretty sure I read something on Fgulls that says we only really save 2.8 mil cutting Kam but that's better than nothing
Go Hawks

Mad Dog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":b39h6ekl said:
Yeah, as much as I can't stand the Rams, they are damn good. Should be a hell of a rivalry these next couple year. :irishdrinkers:

I'm expecting it to last another year and then be done once they have to pony up for Goff. Gurley/Goff/Donald contracts should really chew into their cap and make years like this far less likely.

I'm expecting a resurgence of Seahawks/Niners in 2020.

Maulbert

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2a67umtc said:
Mad Dog":2a67umtc said:
I'm expecting a resurgence of Seahawks/Niners in 2020.

You're assuming Jimmy GQ isn't the next Cassel/Flynn clone. Or the second coming of Cousins. We'll see, I suppose.

I'm betting he's a combination of Cousins and Romo. I can't deny there's talent there, but I question his ability to either elevate his team or stay healthy.

massari

Reaction score
Seymour":3kvqpdin said:
sdog1981":3kvqpdin said:
Seymour":3kvqpdin said:

Nope!

Danielle Hunter just signed for $14.4M per season a few months ago, so what makes Clark $18M per?

Based off that, wouldn't you say about $14M-$15M?

sdog1981

Reaction score
massari":1l90ejgw said:
Seymour":1l90ejgw said:
sdog1981":1l90ejgw said:
Seymour":1l90ejgw said:

Nope!

Danielle Hunter just signed for $14.4M per season a few months ago, so what makes Clark $18M per?

Based off that, wouldn't you say about $14M-$15M?

Only because Clayton thinks he will be franchised at 18 per

raisethe3

Reaction score
pmedic920":37ewvl1e said:
So...

I rival stops by and pays a compliment.

In less than 20 posts, we are arguing “cap space” amongst ourselves.

Lol
Hook, line, and sinker.

Preparations bro. You don't want to be like the other teams, lol.