Embarrassing Loss

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Gross.I

Ethan is trash. I told you guys he was worse then IFedi and got dumped on. He sucks and is too small to play.

That was embarrassing as hell.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I cannot believe that BS by Pocic, twice in crunch time. Unbelievable. Fluker or Simmons please come back. Even Hunt would have been better

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":5f7l6cn0 said:
Gross.I

Ethan is trash. I told you guys he was worse then IFedi and got dumped on. He sucks and is too small to play.

That was embarrassing as hell.

DnF

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Home cooking, what can you do. 5 Tickey Tack Holding calls and 3 tickey tack PI calls. Hard to overcome that kind of reffing.

Refs need to know when to swallow the whistles. These refs had no clue.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
acctingman":jd35c262 said:
This team is 1 and done in the playoffs :pukeface:

Is that the seahawks.net "one and done" where they win a game then lose, or an actual "one and done"?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1sw4611l said:
Home cooking, what can you do. 5 Tickey Tack Holding calls and 3 tickey tack PI calls. Hard to overcome that kind of reffing.

Refs need to know when to swallow the whistles. These refs had no clue.

Well at some point you have to adjust to the way they are calling the game right?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
We are middle of the road. Stupid play calling in it. No guts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

BigMeach

Reaction score
I figured this would be a close game. Considering we really don't need it and they really would want to win. This game was going to be their superbowl for the year. What I didn't expect was 150 yards in penalties and some serious misplays on special teams...

With that said, I'd take this game with a grain of salt.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Epic bed shitting. Unreal. What'd they have, 8,000 yards in penalties?

So many dumb errors.

ballard1951

Reaction score
The refs didn’t allow us to win, 149 penalty yards tells it all. No wonder the odds from Vegas went down before the game. Obviously massive bets on the 49ers.

knownone

Reaction score
Haha... The best part of a loss is watching all the Debbie downers come out of hiding and pretend like they were right all along.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Okay let’s not get carried away with the whole “this team sucks” thing. Upsets happen in the NFL

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2wj1dnsp said:
I cannot believe that BS by Pocic, twice in crunch time. Unbelievable. Fluker or Simmons please come back. Even Hunt would have been better
What happened to Simmons? I wasn't able to watch the entire game

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1tqce3b2 said:

I feel like I jinxed it in the Simmons thread where people talked about him being our starting RG next year.

Simmons (and Fluker) have a long history of injuries.

Pocic is absolutely dreadful, he's not physical enough to play guard. Cable trying to convert him to one was silly.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I never saw that last holding call. The refs were getting flag happy. Some of the PI calls were nonsense-- against Hill, I think the one against Griffin was questionable. That 49er DL player was a good flopper... in Hockey that's embellishment.

Such a garbage game. RW was not good. The defense played like hot trash in the 1st half.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Never take any game for granted, especially divisional road games. Mix in some revenge and bad weather and the game was more even than most people think.

Also didn't help that we lost Simmons and McDougald in the game.