The kicker

hawks85

Reaction score
I never liked Janikowski I dont care how kicks this guy has made. This guy cost us the game. Missed extra point it happens. What pissed me off is the kick return by the 49ers. He just stood there and then moved out of the way. Didn't even try to slow the 49er down. I knew we would lose this game.

northseahawk

Reaction score
You really gana blame an extra point miss at the beginning of qtr 1?

Especially when the defense, Wilson, o-line, and kick off coverage all played like a middle school team??

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
northseahawk":1la1is7p said:

Especially when the defense, Wilson, o-line, and kick off coverage all played like a middle school team??
Nope not blaming the missed extra. I said it happens. Janikowski just freaking stood there during that kick return and then mioved out of the way. That's what pissed me off. Go back and watch it. He just stood there right in front of the kick returner.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Special teams, penalties killed us. Yes he missed an extra point where every point was important. He does not suck. Weather and field conditions sucked.

Jeremy517

Reaction score
hawks85":2acfjild said:
northseahawk":2acfjild said:

Nope not blaming the missed extra. I said it happens. Janikowski just freaking stood there during that kick return and then mioved out of the way. That's what pissed me off. Go back and watch it. He just stood there right in front of the kick returner.

He got juked. Kickers aren't usually known for their tackling ability. They don't get to practice very often, and they're trying to tackle professional football players.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
If you knew we was gonna lose nostradomis ? Why comment after the fact??
hawks85":2v92wx1p said:
I never liked Janikowski I dont care how kicks this guy has made. This guy cost us the game. Missed extra point it happens. What pissed me off is the kick return by the 49ers. He just stood there and then moved out of the way. Didn't even try to slow the 49er down. I knew we would lose this game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":h3gqfbkp said:
Special teams, penalties killed us. Yes he missed an extra point where every point was important. He does not suck. Weather and field conditions sucked.
Never said he sucked I said I never liked the guy.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
hawks85":3d2tlrfv said:
northseahawk":3d2tlrfv said:

He's 40 years old and 260+ pounds -- he wasn't going to tackle him. If you actually look at the film -- Griffin and Luani getting blocked up is why that return happened.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
northseahawk":23437c3e said:

Heck yeah! When you lose in OT and a missed XP is the difference, the kicker should get a lot of the blame. Couple that with the fact that he could have potentially stopped a kick return TD. Janikowski is trash. It's not like he's been lights out this season. He's had his share of struggles.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Jeremy517":3jn28uwl said:
hawks85":3jn28uwl said:
northseahawk":3jn28uwl said:

He got juked. Kickers aren't usually known for their tackling ability. They don't get to practice very often, and they're trying to tackle professional football players.
Tell that to dickson. He took a hit a couple of weeks ago on a 4th and 1 and got the first. Maybe Janikowski should practice with him.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
hawks85":13io9hjn said:

Blaming a loss on the kicker not making a tackle? Ummh that's not his job. It's nice when the kicker does make the tackle but to expect it is crazy. Most returners get ridiculed mercilessly if they let the kicker tackle them. Easiest juke in the game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Need a reliable kicker, Seabass ain’t it. He makes the XP the shitty officiating isn’t a factor in the outcome.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I AGREE!!! This Kicker has cost us games... Yes Games... More Than today's Game... There's a lot of College Kickers much better, and Kickers somewhere doing something else right now, that would love to have the opportunity... This Kicker Is Not Our Future!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Need a reliable kicker, Seabass ain’t it. He makes the XP the shitty officiating isn’t a factor in the outcome.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ke8quov said:

I beg to differ, 2 for 2 on game winners. A lot of kickers miss extra points, look around the NFL.

I know fans are mad and need someone to blame but in a pressure situation I feel pretty good about him taking the kick like the 45 yarder he hit to tie the game.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
It only took this loss for you to voice that? There is a word to describe people like you who think they are never wrong... It's called ******...
hawks85":1quqkvcu said:
Year of The Hawk":1quqkvcu said:
Never said he sucked I said I never liked the guy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawks85":2wnh0s05 said:
northseahawk":2wnh0s05 said:

Lol. He is a kicker. an over 40 one at that. he had no shot to tackle a 22 year old lightning bolt.

He tried and looked hapless like all kickers would have.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1q3ystkm said:
northseahawk":1q3ystkm said:

Heck yeah! When you lose in OT and a missed XP is the difference, the kicker should get a lot of the blame. Couple that with the fact that he could have potentially stopped a kick return TD. Janikowski is trash. It's not like he's been lights out this season. He's had his share of struggles.
Thank you. A kicker is still a professional ball player regardless. Maybe seabass should go to a knitting class.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Smellyman":33ka3sem said:
hawks85":33ka3sem said:
northseahawk":33ka3sem said:

Lol. He is a kicker. an over 40 one at that. he had no shot to tackle a 22 year old lightning bolt.

He tried and looked hapless like all kickers would have.

He did not try, the replay is hilarious. He just slow rolled himself out of bounds.

He could have layed down like a rotund speed bump and at least make the guy cut harder or jump.

Super lazy, super apathetic.

Threedee

Reaction score
Seabass was terrible and is largely responsible for the loss. But, it's still one bad performance. He's not Blair Walsh, and liable to suck every week.