Were we not allowed to win

Rbenner99

Reaction score
Do you think that the “fix” was in due to the controversial kick block? 2 pass interference calls were extremely questionable and the last holding call was on who exactly? They showed a replay and Pocic looked good. Of course the couldn’t announce who it was on. Questionable? I’m sure it won’t be mentioned on espn or any other website.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
The replay on Pocic was not the play the hold was called on. It was called on the pass to McKissick.

I'm tired of "The Fix" stuff. The refs blew some calls but I do feel the 49ers were the better team today.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Conspiracies are more fun than admitting humans made multiple errors or even that calls are legitimate.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'll lean toward incompetency over conspiracy. Though this does make SEA v KC more interesting for NBC.

OP
OP
R

Rbenner99

Reaction score
So they showed wrong replay? Seems wired they were talking about the Hold on the McKissic play. The other holds I agree we’re likely holds.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
At the end of the day we played down to our opponents. This loss is just as much on us is it is on the refs. The simple truth is we did not execute, refs or no refs.

SlickRick

Reaction score
I know the hawks had a lot of penalties but come on every big play the refs would call it back to stop the momentum. 9-7 again this year, Pete didn't even ice the kicker, he wanted the hawks to get the F out of California & I don't blame him

Msfann

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":7zn086qs said:
The replay on Pocic was not the play the hold was called on. It was called on the pass to McKissick.

I'm tired of "The Fix" stuff. The refs blew some calls but I do feel the 49ers were the better team today.

We know you are tired of it, you have said in 600 threads, but it not your choice what others say. just don't read it if you don't like it.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
minormillikin":25696emk said:
I'll lean toward incompetency over conspiracy. Though this does make SEA v KC more interesting for NBC.
Something was screwed in this game for a reason, and that works.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
So they're planning the penalites for one game out?

How many games ahead do you think they plan the penalties for?

hawks85

Reaction score
minormillikin":omayz4bb said:
I've said this for years that sports in general is fixed. If Seattle wins and KC wins nothing to play for. That hurts ratings and its all about ratings with these big honcho's at Fox, NBC etc..

endzorn

Reaction score
We deserved to lose. Each of those penalties had legitimacy to it. Even if they could go either way, sometimes the “either way” piles up on one side. I’d give some props to Mullen for get blasted over and over and still coming through.

seabowl

Reaction score
Sure the NFL has a master plan of telling old geezers to call more penalties against one team to affect the outcome of the games. :34853_doh:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
After the week in review of the Wagner blocked kick, I can see the league officials telling them to call a tight game against Seattle to quiet the rumors that we always get away with murder. That’s not even a conspiracy, it’s sure a possibility.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":ljqknqwx said:
After the week in review of the Wagner blocked kick, I can see the league officials telling them to call a tight game against Seattle to quiet the rumors that we always get away with murder. That’s not even a conspiracy, it’s sure a possibility.

No, that's actually the basic definition of a conspiracy.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If there was a big conspiracy to hold us back, then why call the absolute BS roughing the QB penalty that gave us a new set of downs, pushed us near midfield, and ultimately led the FG that allowed us to tie the game and then send it to OT?

It was just bad officiating. Just like the crappy call against Griffen at the end of the game probably ended up making the difference that lost us the game.

You don't need a conspiracy when you have that much incompetence.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2m90dpnn said:
If there was a big conspiracy to hold us back, then why call the absolute BS roughing the QB penalty that gave us a new set of downs, pushed us near midfield, and ultimately led the FG that allowed us to tie the game and then send it to OT?

It was just bad officiating. Just like the crappy call against Griffen at the end of the game probably ended up making the difference that lost us the game.

You don't need a conspiracy when you have that much incompetence.

Man, you can’t land full weight driving the QB into ground. The commentators said they saw nothing, but then even talked about it later on. You can’t do it per the new rules.

And ‘hey call a tight game on these guys this week’ is NOT a conspiracy. Just sayin.