Carsons One Yard TD run.. Greatest one yard TD run ever?

Leee-roy

Reaction score
That WAS a beautiful run. What won't show in the end is them getting stuffed 3 times in a row after a first down inside the 2.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Marshawn had an amazingly beastly 2 yard run against the Giants. This is right up there with that for short yardage runs.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Great, great, run.

I was obviously rooting for the 9ers but that was a hell of a lot of fun to watch, and really impressive.

I'm sure DJ Jones and Elijah Lee are both going to get earfuls about not finishing that play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
An amazing RUN! The BEST I've ever seen! Just the POWER that Chris Carson ran with was absolutely amazing!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Incredible display of strength, balance, guts and tenacity. He literally just willed himself into the endzone. Ultra impressive.

Polk738

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2j21c6qj said:
Marshawn had an amazingly beastly 2 yard run against the Giants. This is right up there with that for short yardage runs.

I remember that run, I don't know if Lynch was driven as far back as Carson tho

oasis

Reaction score
Where's the Duane Brown love?

Helped shove Carson forward at the end of the play-- Carson would never have otherwise crossed the plane.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of the best 1 yard runs in the history of the game, period.
Listen to Raible on the broadcast replay, it's hilarious. Basically says he doesn't make it, then goes nuts.

Beren

Reaction score
87 yards off a 1,000 yard rushing season. Rooting for him!

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
I think his 1yd run today was even better, he drove I mean drove two men into the end zone with pure heart! The little tap by Russell was just “icing” on the cake!

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
He has been such a force when contacted that it was almost expected. Almost expected! That’s just downright unbelievable.
That a RB would be expected to give that kind of effort. He’s certainly made his case for team MVP.

sutz

Reaction score
Against KC he had two TD runs, and neither one was clean. Both were 'after contact' runs that made it to paydirt.

He's a force.