This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Kansas City Chiefs

Mindsink

Reaction score
Reading through just the first several posts in the Seahawks thread (Chiefsplanet), it doesn't seem they're too confident to come out of Seattle with a W.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
^^I actually just posted there. After our loss to the 49ers some think this will be an easy win. I’m constantly amazed at how little people understand our team. Some are predicting a blowout.

Something along the lines of “They lost to the 3-10 49ers and Russ the below average QB only threw for 72 yards against the Vikings!! We should win easily!”

Lol

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Scorpion05":89l1dnje said:
^^I actually just posted there. After our loss to the 49ers some think this will be an easy win. I’m constantly amazed at how little people understand our team. Some are predicting a blowout.

Something along the lines of “They lost to the 3-10 49ers and Russ the below average QB only threw for 72 yards against the Vikings!! We should win easily!”

Lol

Typical random poster that makes zero effort to analyze anything. And probably his understanding of the game is rice-paper thin. Or they're 12.

Polaris

Reaction score
Well I am still skeptical about Seattle's chances against Kansas City, but I have to tell you this. If you were to list all of KC's issues over the last month, and then construct a team that was tailor made to take advantage of all of them, that team would look an awful lot like our Seattle Seahawks.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Scorpion05":13iwq930 said:

Lol

And you think I'm trolling... Lol I'm not .

Mindsink

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1sn46n6e said:
Scorpion05":1sn46n6e said:

Lol

Haha! I loved your posts there. :lol:

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Ambrose83":17p7ccri said:
Scorpion05":17p7ccri said:

Lol

LMAO. Master class trolling. Just embrace it mate :D

Vesuve

Reaction score
I read your post Scorion05,

Interesting on ChiefsPlanet is how pessimistic their fans seem to be about the game.