Chris “Cobra” Carson Highlights

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Great to see Carson getting much-deserved props.

He is having a fantastic season. Hope he stays healthy and stays in Seattle. When he's running Russ is a much better QB overall. Wilson needs that smashmouth Beastmode-like offense to take the pressure of him which in turn seems to make him incredibly efficient when it comes time to pass.

And back to Carson - that 1 yd run is already a top 10 all-time Seahawks effort play IMO.

That was a flat out, won't be denied, you can't stop me, epic run.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Love CC.

It occurred to me yesterday that in some flashes, he reminds me of some great #32 NFL running backs I’ve seen long ago. Just his running style, how he carries his body, his stature, his speed and toughness. I’d hesitate to say who because the others were so good and we’ll see how he evolves.

Today in his 9:30 radio segment, I heard Pete kind of allude to the same thought. I wish he would have said a bit more than he did.

If CC can stay healthy he’s going to just get better.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":3dudsha2 said:
Love CC.

It occurred to me yesterday that in some flashes, he reminds me of some great #32 NFL running backs I’ve seen long ago. Just his running style, how he carries his body, his stature, his speed and toughness. I’d hesitate to say who because the others were so good and we’ll see how he evolves.

Today in his 9:30 radio segment, I heard Pete kind of allude to the same thought. I wish he would have said a bit more than he did.

If CC can stay healthy he’s going to just get better.

YUP. Staying healthy is tough. NFL backs seem to get a few good years. Anything after that exceeds the typical life span. The ones who go beyond that are the true greats.

Carson does have the potential to be one of those.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
semiahmoo":19ye3p5j said:

He is having a fantastic season. Hope he stays healthy and stays in Seattle. When he's running Russ is a much better QB overall. Wilson needs that smashmouth Beastmode-like offense to take the pressure of him which in turn seems to make him incredibly efficient when it comes time to pass.

And back to Carson - that 1 yd run is already a top 10 all-time Seahawks effort play IMO.

Any QB in the league needs to not have to lead their team in rushing.

Love CC. The threat of Lockett and the threat of Wilson's legs makes this a well balanced offense. Props to Schotty, who has always called a great run game dating back to his Jets days.

I also think Penny compliments CC well...it's much harder for teams to game plan with that change of pace

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1uysbrr5 said:
semiahmoo":1uysbrr5 said:

Any QB in the league needs to not have to lead their team in rushing.

Love CC. The threat of Lockett and the threat of Wilson's legs makes this a well balanced offense. Props to Schotty, who has always called a great run game dating back to his Jets days.

I also think Penny compliments CC well...it's much harder for teams to game plan with that change of pace

YES, Schotty ball is good ball.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3125ulu5 said:
#1) Cobra Carson is killer alliteration.
#2) Chris runs low to the ground and serpentines through defenders i.e. he slithers and strikes like a snake.
#3) When he wins the rushing title and league MVP next year the media will refer to him as "King" Cobra.
#4) This is happening, people. All aboard the Cobra Carson hype train. Chris just needs one of those epic 80's style Land of Boz/Easley the Enforcer posters to seal the deal.