RB Bo Scarborough signed

Seymour

Reaction score
Sherman took Carson out with the cheap shot then? :snack:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":7whi8fsa said:
More like a hedge in case Penny can't go.

If he's already signed, then that means Penny can't go this week, and Davis is probably dealing with an injury as well.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
With some good o-line blocking to bounce him outside, he can be a beast in open space.

Seymour

Reaction score
So much for "the wealth" of RB talent we had. But hell, lets keep pounding the rock like no tomorrow....just not on 3rd and 1/2 yard. :irishdrinkers:

Seymour

Reaction score
HawkGA":3imhzv0q said:
Wow, Bo was available? Pretty cool.

Available?

He was #14 from the last player taken in the draft (late 7th round), and has yet to play.

Yes....he was available, but does not look like he fits the part at all to me. Another far worse version of Alex Collins.

If this guy has to play....I fear we are in deep doo doo.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seymour":h1g89bfu said:
HawkGA":h1g89bfu said:
Wow, Bo was available? Pretty cool.

Available?

He was #14 from the last player taken in the draft (late 7th round), and has yet to play.

Yes....he was available, but does not look like he fits the part at all to me. Another far worse version of Alex Collins.

It won’t hurt to try. Pete’s made a career of coaching up late draft picks. Give em hell Bo!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":18axh2f8 said:

Hopefully he's just a 2 week insurance policy until Penny gets back, and so Davis and Carson don't get over worked.

If he does play? It won't be more than 2-3 series per game.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Chris Carson was also a 7th round pick. I don't expect too much from Bo but I also wouldn't write off Pete seeing something in him and being able to unlock his talent.

Seahawker

Reaction score
6-2 235 powerback that can block with an injury history. We must be dinged up pretty good.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Report: Seahawks sign Bo Scarbrough off Jaguars practice squad

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks intend to sign running back Bo Scarbrough off the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. The team will have to open up a roster spot to finish off the move, as they currently sit with a full 53-man roster. The Seahawks add Scarbrough to an already full stable of running backs even with Penny's absence in week 15's 26-23 loss.

https://247sports.com/Article/Bo-Scarbr ... 126544358/

nanomoz

Reaction score
Scarborough never quite lived up very high expectations in college. But he's part Chris Henry, and that's worth a look.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
nanomoz":9x3ocr2r said:
Scarborough never quite lived up very high expectations in college. But he's part Chris Henry, and that's worth a look.

I think he's more Eddie Lacy then Chris Henry, but he'll do for a week or two until Penny's back.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Except Lacy is 5'11" 253 and Bo is 6'2" 235.
Many think the Hawks will trade or release Davis after this year as his contract is up. Perhaps John and Pete think he's the replacement.

knownone

Reaction score
TreeRon":1cuia9fc said:
Many think the Hawks will trade or release Davis after this year as his contract is up. Perhaps John and Pete think he's the replacement.
Many? Who? You can't trade or release a player who doesn't have a contract with the team.

TreeRon

Reaction score
knownone":tvk2kpj2 said:
TreeRon":tvk2kpj2 said:
Many? Who? You can't trade or release a player who doesn't have a contract with the team.

Davis as in Mike Davis our 3rd RB. I believe he has a contract. It's been said he's shown enough that another team might be willing to pay him more than we want to (as a third stringer).