HEAD COUNT (Dallas playoff)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Title edit for clarity.

Do you think the Seahawks will play Dallas in Dallas, for the Wildcard game?

If we make the playoffs, and play the Cow Turds in Dallas, how many of you will travel to Dallas for the game?

I ask because I LOVE YOU guys/gals.

If it works out, and I can make the trip, I’d like to do a little something for us to have a semi official/ unofficial “meet up”.

I’d need a fairly close head count.

Having said that, The Dallas Chapter of the Seahawkers are a very strong and active group, I have no doubt that they will be doing something but I’d like to do a lil something for us, even if it’s just a hand shake, neck hug, and maybe a toast (to Les “the pithy one”)

It’s Xmas time and I can’t afford anything elaborate but I’ve been known to pull a rabbit from my ass on occasions.

Anyway please, if you think you would make the trip, and would be interested in a “meet up”, POST UP here.

Edit:
Be sure to answer the first question of the post, evidently we need to make this about the Seahawks, and not some stupid “meet up”

Thanks.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Don't know the date, but I live 40 minutes away from the stadium. If nothing else, I'd come tailgate with everyone if I couldn't get tickets. Would love to meet some of you guys in person finally.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Awe man, please let it be on Sunday, I'm already booked for the FCS National Championship Game (Eastern Washington University).

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I don’t care where they play that wildcard round. They are winning! Make it so number one!

NoChops

Reaction score
I can probably make the 23 mile drive..... If it is Dallas I'm not planning on going unless my buddy with Cowboys tickets wants to give me one. (I refuse to put a dollar in Jerry's pocket) but I would be down to prefunk with any .netters

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Bump

Anyone???

Is this thing on????

Edit:
It appears that the Dallas Chapter May have disbanded.

I couldn’t find them on the Seahawker main page as a current active chapter.

There is however a new(2018) Houston Chapter

Not sure what if anything they have planned.

I’m so out of touch:{)

I’ll see what I can find out but us .Net folk may be on our own.

Side note: I bought two tickets to this game, and there’s an outside chance that my Son in Law (Dallas fan) won’t be able to go.

Obviously I had to buy these tickets on the 2nd market and they were not cheap.

Section 218 front row on the rail.

If you are traveling alone, and in need of a great seat, hit me up and you will be the first person I offer it too.

floreshawk02

Reaction score
We might have a get together. Not sure yet.

Family lives in Arlington.

Sunday night I will let you know.

If another event from the Seahawks comes along that more than likely is not us.

Non the less i will pm you.

GO Hawks!
Pete

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am seriously considering it but there are various other factors at play. I will know more by the 1st or 2nd if I can swing it.